3rd week of 07 schoolies! bad? (1 Viewer)

bethdocker85

HSC
I'm going in the 3rd week of schoolies this year (1-8 dec).. i've heard its supposed to be really bad!

past schoolies ppl... what was it like? is this true?

bahhh

HSC
I'm sure it'll be fine! We're going third week.

bored6

HSC
bethdocker85 said:
I'm going in the 3rd week of schoolies this year (1-8 dec).. i've heard its supposed to be really bad!

past schoolies ppl... what was it like? is this true?
Gah! I'm in the same boat as you. Plus I'll still be 17, so whilst the third week will still be alright for those 18++ ers with clubs and pubs, apparently theres almost no beach parties or anything third week.

Waitey

HSC
yea im goin up 3rd week too and will be under 17... but i reckon itll be pretty awesome... beach in the day drink in the night n some of the day.. should be pretty sweet..

munchybuddy

HSC
na we goin then it should still b really good

at least one thing is for sure... al the older peadophelia people should have left by then so we have less chance of getting hit on by them

where r all u guys goin

me n my friends are goin 2 byron bay wid all the marajuana and hippies lol]

Hav fun every1

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Week three is great if you are going with a group of friends, but there aren't many other schoolies in week three, it's a bit of a marketing gimmick.

mudlarks

HSC
i went to schoolies last year and the second week is the goer......the third week was dead.....well thats how i found it down in rye....spose it could be diff in other more hardcore spots such as lorne, byron and goldcoast

Aussie Timbo

HSC
Waitey said:
yea im goin up 3rd week too and will be under 17... but i reckon itll be pretty awesome... beach in the day drink in the night n some of the day.. should be pretty sweet..
It should be awesome mate :) !!!

scaredofthedark

HSC
I’m coming up to the Gold Coast from Sydney for week 3. We’re a group of 8 girls and our parents were worried to let us go, so we finally convinced them to let us go later on. I hope it’ll be ok.

We are thinking about going to Wet’n’Wild but it’s $42 each. If you’re coming up week 3 and are interested in going to a theme park if we find another 12 people we can all get in for $26. My email is scaredofthedark@hotmail.com, email me if you’re interested. We are thinking of going either the 6th or 7th of December.

7th Sign

HSC
ive been on week 3 schoolies...

twice

in 2005 I went week 2 and week 3

and 2006 went week 2 and 3

sure things do slow down a bit in week 3 but still their are liek 10 thousand schoolies kids or something, clubs are packed still and people are still on the beach all the time..it still goes OFFF...

jump on some party tours...their this one party tour we went on it was the best value ever it was liek 40 bucks and we got entry to like 5 clubs, got a shit load of free shots, free drinks, madest night

the plan B party tours are pretty shit but....

just get out get trashed and party

week 3 is still great u will liek it....dont listen to some of the shIt people post on this forum because most have no idea...
thanks...

munchkin9

HSC
well first week is party week, second week is more for the 18s and its like a full sydney week which rocked.. third week, most ppl have gone home but theres still heaps n heaps of peeps and alot are still from the second week who decided to stay another week..u just gotta make it fun.. there will still be stacks of peeps and member all the queenslanders will still be there..they stay like the whole 3 weeks haha enjoy.. and watch out for toolies..they come out on friday nights..they are so lame

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
first week is party week, its always the best week and its when all the organised parties are. Week 2 is also ok, but it dies down abit and not many things are organised by surfers, its mostly like party tours and the like. 3rd week is still ok, but it will be shit if you arent 18...just make your own fun imo.

Crossye

HSC
well im going week 2 this year and supposedly thats party week according to schoolies site

Peat13

HSC
I'd assume all the people that were too slow in getting oprganized will be up there in the third week, I'd say it'll still be rockin. I'm heading to Goldy for the last two nights of the first week the whole second week and then the first night of the third week, gonna be a few days. Got to feel sorry for my liver.

bahhh

HSC
Peat13 said:
I'd assume all the people that were too slow in getting oprganized will be up there in the third week, I'd say it'll still be rockin. I'm heading to Goldy for the last two nights of the first week the whole second week and then the first night of the third week, gonna be a few days. Got to feel sorry for my liver.
Yeah exactly.. We were a little late to organise so going Byron week 3 instead of 2 as a result. But yeah from the sounds of things there will still be plenty of people anyway.

Kristy13

HSC
we organised our schoolies trip last year not realising we booked it for the third week haha. im sure it will still be awesome. i cant wait. byron!!!

who else is going 3rd week to byron?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)