shhy8029

HSC
N/A
ACCG253 - Financial management
ACCG310 - Corporate Accounting
ACCG323 - Financial accounting theory and practice
ACCG340 - Auditing
BUSL320 - Rev. law

I'd like to know the difficulty of these units...so I'll be able to plan my future timetables well...I've tried searching this forum but didn't quite get the info I needed...

please please please :D

HSC
ohh this information would be quite handy for me to.
theyll all be in my 4th year :)

P

pLuvia

ACCG253 - Wasn't very hard, it was sort of an extension from acst101, except you had to know more theory than you did in 101. Lecturers weren't very great esp the Dr lecturer we had, couldn't understand a thing he was saying. And the other three were pretty crap including the LIC. The mathematics in it are pretty straightforward, mostly all formula plugging in, and even if you don't know the forumlae or anything, just write it down the sheet you can bring in. Don't expect much help from going to lectures

Donotsmoke

HSC
I did ACCG253 last semester....My tutor was LIC..He exlplain the material quite well during tutorial and I can understand through from tut and only go 5 out of 13 of lectures.. Eventually I passed ~~
I suggested that you no need to go the lecture which conducted by Dr R....P totally no ideas what he said ...

sja

dingleberry
HSC
pLuvia said:
ACCG253 - Wasn't very hard, it was sort of an extension from acst101, except you had to know more theory than you did in 101. Lecturers weren't very great esp the Dr lecturer we had, couldn't understand a thing he was saying. And the other three were pretty crap including the LIC. The mathematics in it are pretty straightforward, mostly all formula plugging in, and even if you don't know the forumlae or anything, just write it down the sheet you can bring in. Don't expect much help from going to lectures
ACCG253? It has a 35% failure rate.

Just shutup.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
sja said:
ACCG253? It has a 35% failure rate.

Just shutup.
he's an actuarial student....they don't find those subjects difficult compared to the ACST and STAT shit they have to go through...

DexJnr

HSC
N/A
253 was tough, be prepared to work hard or else nearly fail like I did.

310 is demanding and will require a lot of work.

The rest I dont know :)

*hopeful*

HSC
accg323 - fantastic subject, mostly theory with easy practical stuff, i quite liked it but most people hate theory...Parmod Chand is the LIC and his great, does a revision lecture at the end where he pretty much outlines each question

busl320- i did it a while back but it wasnt too bad - again mostly theory with a bit of practical stuff

accg310- horrible, you really gotta do alot of work each week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)