3rd Year UNSW Medical and Arts Student - English/History tutoring (1 Viewer)

Zephyrio

HSC
Hi everybody,

My name is Lawson and after a very long hiatus I have decided to come back to Boredofstudies. I'm a 3rd year student at UNSW, studying medicine and arts with an international relations/politics background. In my HSC I gained 90+ in Advanced English, Extension English, Extension two English, mathematics, mathematics extension, chemistry, modern history and history extension. Currently, I have a distinction average in medicine and a high distinction average in international relations (which covers a lot of history, such as the Cold War).

I have quite a bit of experience in tutoring English (up to 4U), modern history and extension history. Among my numerous failings are fortunately some gifts I have in writing essays and allowing students to achieve their best results in English and history. This is why I have decided to focus on these subjects.

I live in South-West Sydney but am able to travel within reason. Please message me if you want further details.

Regards,
Lawson

dp624

HSC
welcome back to bos lawson! heartily recommend this guy, he's amazing and really knows his stuff, as his results can show. top bloke :D

Zephyrio

HSC
dp!!! I never knew you still posted around here... fun times. I actually still owe you money for your chemistry notes, LOL! Bank details to my gmail? :)

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I am interested in tutoring for advanced english. How much past experience do you have as a tutor? :)

Zephyrio

HSC
Hi slyhunter, I do have a lot of experience tutoring advanced English, about 3 years' worth. However I must ask - what are your texts? There are some which I am familiar with and others which escape me.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Hi slyhunter, I do have a lot of experience tutoring advanced English, about 3 years' worth. However I must ask - what are your texts? There are some which I am familiar with and others which escape me.
Hello there :)
I'm in year eleven at the moment, i'm just borrowing a friends account :p
Umm... texts? We're doing Night by Elie Wiesel at the moment, and then we're working on Othello (Is that what you mean by texts?)

Zephyrio

HSC
Yes that's what I meant. :) Please email me your current texts and HSC texts to lawsonung@gmail.com. Perhaps that would be easier for you rather than borrowing your friend's account :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)