3u Maths -- Drop or Continue...? (1 Viewer)

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
boasboy said:
hey.. that's how i think.. and i still get quite good (compared to my friends.. mayb they're just dumb).. even though im more of an "english person" xD~
Everyone has their own learning technique yeh? :uhhuh:
Since for we are given that "formulae sheet" for physics, I normally don't learn the fomulae off by heart but start to apply them correctly once I'm in the exam room.
Well.... besides those easy ones like F=ma of cos...

PenelopeK

S Healer
HSC
"As long as you are ready to put the effort in and happy about it. Just curious, do you go out often?"

i go out every 2-3 weeks depending on my workload. the 3-4 hours which i spend for maths includes homework and revision and summaries.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
PenelopeK said:
"As long as you are ready to put the effort in and happy about it. Just curious, do you go out often?"

i go out every 2-3 weeks depending on my workload. the 3-4 hours which i spend for maths includes homework and revision and summaries.
Yeh guess that's alright for the gonig out bit...
summaries... ? You mean for other subjects?

Sugar

HSC
I think you should stick to it, because your studying is paying off with your marks. But if the workload gets tedious in year 12, I would drop it if you don't have enough time to study for your other subjects.

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
PenelopeK said:
Doing 3u maths at the moment takes away quite a bit of time from my other subjects, i find myself putting in abour 3-4 hours every night for maths.

Im ready to put the effort in, but im not sure it is worth it??
i would give it ago if yu are doin well but 3-4 hurz a night is alot... it deepend s on hopw it effects ur subject, if i was doin 3u id spend 1-1.5 hrs a night max, ur spending much time on it, if yu were doin 4u i could understand but 3u isnt worth that long...

PenelopeK

S Healer
HSC
my study involved just practising questions nad past papers, is that still too much?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)