4 GUYZ: UZ reckon girls shud wear make-up? (1 Viewer)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
mascara, concealer, blush.

thats it. and only when i have time in the morning. foundation makes me feel like an alien :(:eek:

and why are you asking the guys? i dont know any girl who would wear makeup for a guy. i just wear it to hide bags under my eyes and to feel pretty.

frootloop

HSC
I don't wear make-up.

Maybe some lip balm (lip gloss if there's no lip balm around and some quick tissue blotting after application) cause I don't like the shininess of lip gloss (and it tends to be all sticky and you get stray hairs stuck on your lips) but need to stop them from drying out.

Going out: I feel comfortable wearing mascara and eye liner... and that's it. Oh, and lip balm. I'd probably screw it up if I tried wearing any other make-up. :p

Skeeta

HSC
I wear makeup. Not to uni generally, if i do.. its just tinted moisturiser & blush & mascara. And i'm not one of those freaks that wont go to maccas with a cake face.

But i usually wear it to work, and I dont think i'd go out at night not wearing any. But I think that the cake-face look is dependent on foundation, if it doesnt match your skin tone, or is thick then it looks shit. The best foundation i have ever bought it this "Face of australia" one. Its fab. Its like eight bucks, has sunscreen and matches my skin tone perfectly - I'm not complaining. ;)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i wear makeup...not at home, but if i'm going out anywhere for any length of time i will put some on... it depends where i'm going (school, party, work, whatever)...but usually i'll put some mascara and lipstick/balm, and sometimes foundation/concealer if im having a bad skin day.
i always wear foundation to go out to parties and stuff, though. even if i dont need it. i just feel more properly dressed and in the partying mood when i'm made up properly.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
only usually if i'm going out at night
foundation, blush, powder on top, and some eyeshadow

though last night i put blush and powder on without any foundation and then wondered why i looked so white lol re-did it and was happy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)