$40/hr flyering work available! (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Hey all,

Thought as many of you may be free from uni or on holidays and up for some extra cash for Christmas, I have a flyer & distribution project for a client you might be interested in. One hour of flyering in the (weekday) afternoon for $40 cash in hand. There’s more work available during the day at $20/hr cash in hand. The client is Canvas/V-Card and the project will run for 2 weeks only from Monday 10th Dec to Friday 21st Dec. If your interested please read on...

There are two parts to this flyer distribution project, hand-to-hand distribution of Canvas flyers at train stations and distribution of V-Card flyers in shopping malls and high streets. There are two brands involved, Canvas and V-Card. Both brands similar but different. Both are pre-paid visa cards (no debt) but only with Canvas do you get a plastic card – V-Card is simply a visa number used for purchasing online. Neither product require a bank account or credit check and thus sit nicely for young people (under 18 yo) who otherwise couldn’t get a credit card and people purchasing online where security is a concern. Canvas is focused on teens while V-Card has a wider audience or target market. The distribution of flyers reflects the different ages targeted.

Canvas
All Canvas flyer distribution is via hand-to-hand flyering to school kids at train stations on their way home from school. Train stations have been chosen which are close to schools and Quix service stations where the Canvas cards can be purchased from. The flyer will have a call to action i.e. go into a Quix service station & buy a Canvas card to win one of ... The shift is from 3.15pm – 4.15pm and I need 2 people per station. The plan is to have one person working one hour only, while the other person moves on to the local shopping mall, high street or Westfield and distributes V-Card flyers and posters before or after Canvas flyer distro at train stations (most likely before due to trading hours of shops).

The rate is $20 per hour cash in hand. Nice. As it will be hard to find someone to work for an hour only, and not 3-4 hours like the other person, I will pay that person $40 cash in hand for 1 hour. There’s heaps of flyers to get out in that hour so you’ll have to have your game on.

Ideally you would have a friend who would want to work for an hour so you can flyer in pairs. If you only want to work for the hour only and not beyond that’s okay too. Whatever works for you.

V-Card
We want to hit the whole of Sydney with V-Card flyers and posters which generally means hitting all retail, hair salons and cafes in Westfield’s, local shopping centres and high streets. Rather than just placing the flyers in flyer stands we need a far more active approach (not many stores have flyer stands and you’re not actually meant to place flyers in there as there is a company called Inhouse which does just that – and if they see your flyers in there they will just bin them). I propose you approach the sales assistant at the counter and subtly promote the brand by explaining the product in one sentence and ask if you can leave the flyers somewhere in the store (counter, flyer stand, etc). That way they are aware of the product and will read the flyer as well as it sitting in their store for people to collect.

As mentioned, this distro should be incorporated around Canvas flyering at train station close by. For instance, if you are at the Burwood train station between 3.15pm-4.15pm, you would spent 2 or so hours distributing V-Card flyers and putting up the odd poster in the high street and Westfield before hitting the train station. That way you can pack out the shift and cut down on travel time. I only need one person to distribute V-Card flyers/posters in the shopping centres.

Below are the train stations and adjoining shopping centres that I would like to cover over the 2 week period. Love you to speak with your friends and see who might be keen also. Let me know which you would like to do and I will do my best to accommodate. It doesn’t matter to me which days they are done, as long as its Monday to Friday obviously.

Let me know if you’re up for any of it and I’ll give you a shout.

Peace,

Stas

stazi

Nightman
HSC
It's Monday 10th Dec to Friday 21st Dec though. May be late during the week of the 10th though, as they had some problems with a partner. PM me your numberzzz. Can Glen (the person heading this project) callz you now?

annie fuller

HSC
hi nyself and my friend sarah would love to hand out flyers for you at penrith station. how would you like to contact us?
and where would we have to pick the flyers up from?
thanks!
annie+sarah

bradxxx

HSC
Gday,

I would be interested in doing Wyong and surrounding shops.

Not sure as of yet when I am available in that period but I would definately have a spare afternoon at some stage.

How do I get involved?

--
Brad

stazi

Nightman
HSC
that's brilliant guys.

send me a private message with your number and I will get the project manager to give you two a call!

boyFRANTASTIC

HSC
hey! im good for the whole two weeks :) i wuld prefer to do it at bankstown, liverpool or paramatta, and i can probably get a frend to come work with me as well

stazi

Nightman
HSC
boyFRANTASTIC said:
hey! im good for the whole two weeks :) i wuld prefer to do it at bankstown, liverpool or paramatta, and i can probably get a frend to come work with me as well
PM me your contact details

BlytheChloe

HSC
I want some extra cash too! Haha. My friend wants to do it if I do it. Is there positions left? Preferably at Parramatta and/or Liverpool.

Okay so you get 40 for handing out Canvas flyers at the station for 1 hour while your friend gets 20/h to hand out stuff at Westfields for 3 - 4 hours?

Last edited:

Cinsy

HSC
N/A
I'm up for it! I don't mind giving out flyers =D

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Hey Stazi, i can do any of the ones in the west, but i'd prefer penrith or emu plains, then blacktown/seven hills etc.

Edit: PM'd you details, also highly reliable can provide referee's

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
thanks guys, we will hopefully be calling everyone next week. However, we have hit a slight snag at the retail distribution level. So, we all need to cross our fingers that nothing will change, but if there are changes, this project may be delayed until next year :(

stazi

Nightman
HSC
sorry guys, this has to be put on hold for a bit due to a distribution hitch. We'll contact y'all when new dates are known (should be early next year, but the locations will likely change a bit).

cheers

ko0l

Old man
HSC
hey me and my friend are interested at hanging out some flyers. We're interested in the inner west stations such as burwood, auburn and parra and are prebably gonna be free from jan to march

stazi

Nightman
HSC
sorry - will have to close applicaitons for now. people who've applied will be called

lala2

Banned
HSC
Oh dear :( that's what happens when you don't go on BOS for a week. Anyway, Schroedinger has taken all the stations I wanted to go to.

blistk

HSC
im up for liverpool areas if its still available

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)