• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

4U English + Ext History? (2 Viewers)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
lol, this is what everyone else thinks...but what do YOU think. personally i think you should be able to manage fine - but i dont actually know you. ultimately, its got to be your decision and you're the only one that can make it - you know whether you can manage or not. if you're going to be doing more than one major work, just make sure you start at least one fairly early and know where you're going with em.

veridis

droog
HSC
is time management realy that big of a deal?
i'm doin 14 units and only decided against dropping phys cause i thought that the major works realy bring it down to 12.5 units of exams, which IMo was when time management for study would realy become an issue. does the extra work over the year realy make it harder when it comes crunch time?

elegantly_patty

Concrete boots...
HSC
JUST started yr 12 also... this is it!

4u English
-Adv Eng
-Ext 1
-Ext 2

5u History
-Modern
-Ancient
-Ext His

3u Spanish
-Spanish Cont
-Spanish Ext

1u Studies of Religion
- ITS BLOODY COMPULSORY!!! rofl

ok with Ext 2 im undecided whether to chose between film or short story... i hate being a part of the crowd and doing short stories like everyone else... but i love novels but i have a brilliant idea for a film... all themed under the individual in 19th century society...

with Ext His i already have my question and ALOT of resources i can research... lucky me i decided on my topic before term 4 started so now its a matter of researching :D

Modern i love it but two classes have merged and competition has the smell of death. Responses to questions rage around the room and one has to dodge and avoid death stares when responses are praised... ok its a tad over exaggerated but you get the drift? lol

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I would have done 5u of history but they put them on the same line :(

djmattyd

HSC
I am starting year 12 now, and I am doing 4U English as well as History Extension...History Extension looks like it's going to be a lot of work...but I'm willing to do it, so I suppose I should do well at it, our school seems to have a good reputation at it judging by prior marks.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
I'm doing 4U eng and ext hist and so far so good.

if you can do independant work well then its something that should be good and easy marks if u do really well coz its an extension which scales well!

depends on what you like/how you work best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)