• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

4U Maths (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cs01001

HSC
Yo Black Hawker

I can see your maths mark, especially 3U are on the rise. I would say give 4U a try, but if it becomes too much work or takes too much time away from other subjects then just drop it in the first week. But don't have the idea that 4U will definitely give a mega boost to my UAI, you need to put the hard yards in.

Black Hawker

HSC
cs01001 said:
Yo Black Hawker

I can see your maths mark, especially 3U are on the rise. I would say give 4U a try, but if it becomes too much work or takes too much time away from other subjects then just drop it in the first week. But don't have the idea that 4U will definitely give a mega boost to my UAI, you need to put the hard yards in.
Kujah said:
Definitely try it. You won't know until you get first-hand experience of 4U.
Yeah, that was what I was thinking, but I don't know if I should keep ext eng just in case...

Black Hawker

HSC
S1M0 said:
Maths > English.
What if I wanted to drop 4 unit maths?

Would it be wise to drop ext eng and if i want to drop 4 unit maths after a week to only have 11 units?

or would it be better i keep ext eng and if i keep 4 unit maths, then to drop ext eng...

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Jachie said:
INCORRECT.

olol ^___^
Maths is more useful and is more applicable to the world. Everything that you use, the bulding that you live in - all of it revolves around maths in some way.

(i figured i'd start a maths vs english debate just for the sake of it.. :) )

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Black Hawker said:
What if I wanted to drop 4 unit maths?

Would it be wise to drop ext eng and if i want to drop 4 unit maths after a week to only have 11 units?

or would it be better i keep ext eng and if i keep 4 unit maths, then to drop ext eng...
Well...are you good at Eng Ext? More importantly, do you enjoy it?

The best person to answer the above question is yourself. Think about it, do you enjoy maths? Do you enjoy english?

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
S1M0 said:
Maths is more useful and is more applicable to the world. Everything that you use, the bulding that you live in - all of it revolves around maths in some way.

(i figured i'd start a maths vs english debate just for the sake of it.. :) )
and yet you needed english to express this incorrect view to me. :)

Black Hawker

HSC
S1M0 said:
Well...are you good at Eng Ext? More importantly, do you enjoy it?

The best person to answer the above question is yourself. Think about it, do you enjoy maths? Do you enjoy english?
Doing pretty bad in extension...

But the thing is i want to do ext 2 lol

Black Hawker

HSC
Does anyone think my subjects is a bit too big a workload? (Cos thats what my english teacher from my old school said...)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
olol. Riveting, stimulating debate of utmost intelligence! Gone! say it isn't so... :(

Anyway, Black Hawker, I reckon yr subjects are fine. Get rid of Physcis and all that Maths and I'd probably give you a hug.

Black Hawker

HSC
Jachie said:
Anyway, Black Hawker, I reckon yr subjects are fine. Get rid of Physcis and all that Maths and I'd probably give you a hug.
LOL. That means I won't be able to do the HSC (less then 10 units). Plus I need physics for engineering. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)