5 Years Experience: HSC Biology, Physics, Maths 2u/3u/4u, Senior Science (1 Viewer)

behemoth100

Adv_Sci_Tutor
HSC
My name is Nathan Hanley, I am a 2006 graduate from Hurlstone and have been a HSC tutor for the past 4 and a half years. I am currently completing my final year, and Structural Engineering thesis, for a Bachelor of Science (Advanced) / Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering) at the University of Sydney.

I will be once again offering tutoring this year in:

Mathematics Advanced
Mathematics Extension 1
Mathematics Extension 2
Physics (Quanta to Quarks + Medical Physics)
Biology (Genetics: The Code Broken?)
Senior Science

I also offer University level tutoring in Maths, Physics and Civil Engineering.

I supply complete, indepth notes for all subjects, as well as a vast collection of past exams for each subject.

CREDENTIALS:

I have over 5 years of tutoring experience and have been tutoring the above HSC subjects for 4 and a half years.

I am also employed at the University of Sydney as a tutor for 2 engineering subjects and a maths subject, and have had these jobs for the past 2 years. The classes I teach at USYD generally have 30-100+ students.

I currently hold a High Distinction average, and am projected to attain both First Class Honours for my degree and a University Medal. I have been placed on the Dean's List for Academic Excellence for the past 3 years, have undertaken 2 Research Scholarships in both Physics and Engineering and studied abroad for 7 months in California.

I attained a UAI of 98.15 in 2006.

TUTORING DETAILS:

Full notes answering every syllabus point are provided for each subject, and I have a vast collection of past papers and trials for each subject. I provide all of these to my students, in both hard copy as well as electronic.

Tutoring is for 2 hour sessions though longer sessions can be provided if desired.
I tutor around Kogarah and Hurstville, as well as the City (for students who live further away). For those that are south of Hurstville I can come to any public library near your home.

Discounts offered for groups of students of 2 or more.

CONTACT DETAILS

Mobile: 0415803091
Email: nhan4769@gmail.com
Or feel free to PM through bored of studies.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Nathan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)