:'( (1 Viewer)

miss_taken

SKA said:
ok first i wanna say sorry to everyoone for resorting to these forums but hey im in desperate need of help and i cant afford a shrink.

my bf says i dont do enough for him and i dont make him feel loved. How do i convince him that i would kiss the ground he walks on?
lissen gal…if ur bf thinks ur not doin enuff 4 him..ask him what haven’t u done..n if its nefin 2 do wiv sex..hes a low life looser n u deserve better!! 2ndly…if he really loves u he shuld understand u n y u cant do certain things….im not allowed 2 have a bf…but i still have 1..shhh..;)…n since i gotta keep things secret..i cant meet him as much..n we only meet properly after ages!! n he understands..he doesn’t expect anything 4rm me..n he supports me fully..n he makes sure i dun feel bad bout nefin…i have a tough situation but ma bf helps me out…n dats wot ur guy shuld b doin…if he doesn’t understand u..n if he expects 2 much..gal u can get betta! :

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I can understand if the bloke feels used, but by the sounds of it, hes the one doing the using, so he's a mong.

S

Shuter

He smells your desperation and addiction. He will use you for everything he wants.

More power to him.

steven_m

HSC
Rim jobs always work.... They release tension from all over the body. Give it a go.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
no he aint an arse.. he says i dont care for him enough when we arent together and it shits him.. like i never call him or msg him when he is out with his mates or when im out with mine to let him know im still thinking of him n no1 else

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
JKDDragon said:
This IS atleast the second time he's broken up with her, and plus she told me the other night that her bf doesn't want to go out with her, but doesn't want anyone else to fuck around with her either. What an egotistical dick.
no that was before we started dating.. but he chose me :)

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
how can you take someone named butch seriously

thats the worst thing ive ever heard

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
There's obviously something that you've done wrong. Maybe he's not getting any?

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
nicko88 said:
There's obviously something that you've done wrong. Maybe he's not getting any?
he cops it alright.
everything is fine now.. we arent back together but we are acting like it so mmm

S

Shuter

SKA said:
he cops it alright.
everything is fine now.. we arent back together but we are acting like it so mmm
In otherwords he's getting sex without commitment. Good on him.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Shuter said:
In otherwords he's getting sex without commitment. Good on him.
That's a good point, he still gets sex from you right SKA? But technically you two aren't together so he can go off and screw other girls.. while he also tells you that you can't screw anyone else. Why are you still bothering with this guy?

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
JKDDragon said:
That's a good point, he still gets sex from you right SKA? But technically you two aren't together so he can go off and screw other girls.. while he also tells you that you can't screw anyone else. Why are you still bothering with this guy?

hahahah he would get his balls chopped if he was screwing another gurl.. not only that.. but he wouldnt be getting it from me no more

Collin

HSC
N/A
SKA said:
hahahah he would get his balls chopped if he was screwing another gurl.. not only that.. but he wouldnt be getting it from me no more
He's probably screwin' other girls and covering it up.. you'd never know!

GSTARRAW

Don't you hate bein' put in that situation SKA? Fuck lady, i feel for you. I feel for you so badly coz i know what you're goin through. You're confused off your fuckin' tits and you really want him back... :( mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i was once like that, but that good part is i got her back. Be persistent but not too persistent. Persistsence pays!

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
JKDDragon said:
He's probably screwin' other girls and covering it up.. you'd never know!
i would know.
hes not an arsehole

why u always think the worst... i mean i guess its good to think the worst but hey its not really fair

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)