5s or S4 (1 Viewer)

lesnazz

HSC
I work in a phone store. Here is my personal and professional opinion:

The Galaxy S4
The S4 is a very good phone, but for those moving from Apple to Android is is not very user friendly. Its synchronization process is quite testing for those who are not computer savvy. Its hardware is just as good as that of the 5s, if not better in some cases. Its selection of applications and software is bad at the best of times. The Play store is very underused by many developers. However, durability wise, it runs circles around the 5s. The screens and casing are generally more durable and withstand wear and tear. They are also much cheaper to replace. You can find then retailing for around $600 (www.kogan.com) . I would personally buy this phone over the 5s as I have to send many more IPhones off for repair rather than Galaxies or HTC's.

The iPhone 5s
The iPhone will be the top of its class in the phone market when it comes out. It will be "the phone to have". Its app store is regularly updated and the support is much better. The iPhone is much more user friendly and will sync with your old iPhone (if you have one) and all your music in the iTunes Library. The memory storage, however is fixed. 16gb is 16gb. No more no less. Other phones usually have expandable memory in the form of removable MicroSD cards. The durability of these phones is much lower than their competition and parts are usually expensive, as the phone screen usually has to be broken in the repair process. You will also find the accessories are much more expensive as Apple is currently trying to phase out the third-party rights to accessories.

HTC One or the One SV
Not worth the price. Music quality is okay. Better off getting the S4

D94

HSC
N/A
iPhone 6. Rumoured to be released in September.

But really, it depends on what you think about the interface. Too much customisability can be a deterrent and you get to a point where you think that it's not an important feature any more. I've played with Windows though - never again.

My S2 is quickly approaching its end of life. Lags so much, and reboots will drain the battery by around 30%.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
iPhone 6. Rumoured to be released in September.

But really, it depends on what you think about the interface. Too much customisability can be a deterrent and you get to a point where you think that it's not an important feature any more. I've played with Windows though - never again.

My S2 is quickly approaching its end of life. Lags so much, and reboots will drain the battery by around 30%.
LOL I used a windows phone once. Never again. User interface is not friendly. Too cumbersome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)