5th wheel (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
make love to one of their boyfriends then accuse him of cracking on to you..
or chop off their bits
or..
find new friends and let them know how much "better off" you are without them - maybe they'll get jealous and come running back to you (something about realising how important your friendship is to them)

seriously though, try talking to them and if that doesnt work hire a hitman and take out one of the guys, or ever .. girls. they're not friends if guys blind 20years of mateship .. they're blind - blind i tell you!!

(now that wasnt very serious, was it.. ><)

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
shortie_689 said:
AH SO KNOWING WAT U MEAN

far out my bestfriend i have spoken to about 3 times in about 6 months as her BF is MUCH MUCH more important than friendship... What a HOE
I'm not talking to my "Best Friend" anymore because she turned into a complete bitch and focused on nothing but her boyfriend, who by the way is a complete and utter dickhead. He's cheated on her and she claims he "forced" her to have sex but she's turned into the biggest slut now to get back at him for cheating on her. She flirts with all the guys in her grade and then complains when 10 guys think she likes them because she's been sitting on their lap, kissing them etc. But she's getting paid back for it cause now she only has one friend in this entire earth (it's not me!), she's not going to formal cause everyone hates her and she's unhappy in her relationship. So she tries to wreck other peoples relationships but just ends up looking pathetic....

If your friends are being dogs about their boyfriends then i would sit down with them and talk with them in a calm manner and explain how it's making you feel without sounding jealous of their relationships. If they don't value your honesty and your friendship then don't worry about them. I'm sure you have lots of other friends that wouldn't even think twice about doing that to you.

schamoozlers

HSC
pretty pink said:
they dont seem like real good friends if they keep ditchin ya all the time... :rolleyes:

i dont think its a matter of them being good or bad friends, i am sooo in the same position, my two best friends (one guy and one girl) recently got together, and its just weird. i hate it basically. he treats me like shit now that he got the girl and lets his friends say stuff about me behind my back, where as b4 he wuld of jumped to my defense, ahh the point of all my babbling is that even after i told her that she was choosing him over me nothing has changed. it hurts like hell that my best friend wuld choose him over me but i guess that in a situation like this its not so much a matter of good or bad, its just getting used to the fact that ur best friend will no longer ALWAYS be at the other end of the fone wen u need her.. coz now u have to share her with someone else.... which is bullshit.

HSC
schamoozlers said:
i dont think its a matter of them being good or bad friends, i am sooo in the same position, my two best friends (one guy and one girl) recently got together, and its just weird. i hate it basically. he treats me like shit now that he got the girl and lets his friends say stuff about me behind my back, where as b4 he wuld of jumped to my defense, ahh the point of all my babbling is that even after i told her that she was choosing him over me nothing has changed. it hurts like hell that my best friend wuld choose him over me but i guess that in a situation like this its not so much a matter of good or bad, its just getting used to the fact that ur best friend will no longer ALWAYS be at the other end of the fone wen u need her.. coz now u have to share her with someone else.... which is bullshit.
umm... as a person on the sidelines here you seem to have answered you own question. The guy treats you like shit and the girl ignores you... not exactly good frineds anymore then...

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
neo_o said:
Make a pass at one of the two guys in front of your girlfriends. You'll never have to be a fifth wheel again.
hahaha! u also may never be able to walk again :p

bex

HSC
i mean i understand that when its a new relationship and its all exciting and stuff you want to spend lots and lots of time with the guy or the girl but in the case of my friends- one has been going out with her boyf since we left school (2002) and the other has been seeing her guy for a year now..

im over it.. its their problem not mine. They've lost a good friendship for the sake of a penis

moose87

"iwnf"
HSC
All in all ur "friends" should realise how they are making u feel cos thats what friends are meant to do....
Simply tell them how u feel and move on...
Dont dwell cos that doesnt solve anything...be active in making urself happy and if they dont make an effort - they arent worth it...
Being friends for 20 years means nothing if the 'friendship' is meant to be over...what happens happens and if u do nothing and remain unhappy - one day u'll wake up and see that the world has moved on and ur still unhappy....

thirsty

HSC
hey i was kinda in that situatin. if you look outside of those friends you will soon find they are sad losers (maybe not but this is usually the case) who think that they mustbe with their boys to be worth anything. Its not worth worrying over, lok at your other mates n stuff n you'll soon find you will be much happier

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Snow Pea! said:
hahaha! u also may never be able to walk again :p
oh dear, i didnt know girls could break legs :eek:

*runs whilst they're not broken*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)