610 BUS hits old man yesterday in city! Um...safety issues! (1 Viewer)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
It's up to both pedestrians and vehicles to travel carefully in the city.
With the number of people rushing around every morning and afternoon, it's impossible for all of them to wait for the green light every time. Crossing the road at red lights when there are no cars, or where there isn't a traffic light isn't safe, but it's okay if you're really careful.
I guess old people should cross the road with a crowd, and if they really do take 10 minutes to walk across a street, then maybe they shouldn't be out alone.
Bus drivers can be so reckless. A lot of them a really tired and grumpy people. :mad:

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
It's up to both pedestrians and vehicles to travel carefully in the city.
With the number of people rushing around every morning and afternoon, it's impossible for all of them to wait for the green light every time. Crossing the road at red lights when there are no cars, or where there isn't a traffic light isn't safe, but it's okay if you're really careful.
I guess old people should cross the road with a crowd, and if they really do take 10 minutes to walk across a street, then maybe they shouldn't be out alone.
Bus drivers can be so reckless. A lot of them a really tired and grumpy people. :mad:
Wouldn't you be grumpy if YOU were a bus driver? ;)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
neo_o said:
Wouldn't you be grumpy if YOU were a bus driver? ;)
Yes '-_-
But it's their job, so do it properly :p

Not that it's their job to be pleasant and smiling - although that would be nice. It should at least be their responsibility to drive carefully enough not to hurt other people.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
pedestrians

pedestrians have the right to cross anywhere across the freeway whatever. its the drives responsibility to ensure that he does kill em.

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
HotShot said:
pedestrians have the right to cross anywhere across the freeway whatever. its the drives responsibility to ensure that he does kill em.
That way old people dont eat up our tax money and stupid people dont get the chance to breed. ;)

rantman

HSC
N/A
the life support of the old man got switched off yesterday night

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Hell Yeah

RingerINC said:
That way old people dont eat up our tax money and stupid people dont get the chance to breed. ;)

DAMN THIS HIGH TAX CRAP, JUST GET A BUNCH OF ETHIOPIAN S GIVE THEM A JOB AND KICK THESE LOSER OLDIES AND WE ARE ALL BETTER OFF. THE OLDIES REITRE IN AFRICA AND THE EHTIOPISNAS ARE NO LONGER STARVING.

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
fine i knew ur being derogative addymac u fucking whanker,
i just didnt want to swear so much on the forum, but with an asshole attitude u got, i just cant help it. U cunt!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)