7 Days To Go!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Ashleet

HSC
YAY gonna leave the official hell hole that is Warragamba and travel to the not as much of a hell hole ARMIDALE.

Is everyone as psyched as me.....

or am i just a freak?

BTW who wants to visit the big banana? ME (so going there one weekend)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
exactly that...a big banana...at coffs harbour

they have a big banana that you can walk through, and an area with shops and stuff, and some ride up the top of the mountain

woohohoohoo

captain oblivious
HSC
haha the big banana...... its not that great. but at least if you go you can say youve been there hehehe.

Ashleet

HSC
this time next week i will be in armidale YAY and away from this stupid 45 degree temps

BTW i went to the big banana years and years ago when i was like 5, neway is there like a train ride or rollercoaster or something there cause for some reason i have a memory of eating a choc coated banana while riding a train ride thing with my granparents. just wondering if its still there or if it even existed

Last edited:

sepul

HSC
hmm not sure about the train, but it has a tobogan (sp) thing now, hasn't been in for more than a few years tho'

sepul

HSC
Yeah sorry forgot to talk about the thread topic... I am looking forward to it, not exactly completely excited or anything tho' - I've got lots of work and crap this week and stuff, and I've already moved out of home once this year.

natrap

Ash you should be glad you don't live in Melbourne. I just got back from Melbourne where yesterday it was 42 degrees. At 10pm it was still 36 degrees and then at 3am there was terrential rain. This after the first two days I was there it was cold, then the next 4 were hot. Where I was staying when I walk upstairs (where the air con was not on) it felt like I was walking into a sauna. Small tight spaces and hot air rising are the cause. The carpet was hot to walk on.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Ahh, less than seven days now!
I was psyched, but now I'm having a panic about leaving home... it seems so soon and I don't feel ready.
I'm sure it'll be awesome when we all get there.
I bought a dress today for the formal dinner things that the colleges have, I'm looking forward to stuff like that.

And I'm DEF. looking forward to the cooler weather they have!

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I started packing today... I'm soo clueless as to what I'm taking... it took me all morning to pack on box of books I probably won't read when I'm there, and I completely trashed my room in the process...
how's everyone else going with the packing?

Christine

beige member
HSC
my mum has been trying to have me packed since december, so scarily enough i'm pretty organised although now shes trying to make me take less stuff so i have less stuff to take home when we have to reliquish our rooms for the residential schools...

Ashleet

HSC
im at the stage where everything is packed, cept what i need for the rest of the week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)