• Best of luck to the class of 2020 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

7 Days to HSC (1 Viewer)

HSC
I feel no stress at all which is kind of concerning me like you would expect to be feeling quite stressed this close to the hsc right? I also hope it'll hit soon because rn I'm dead inside

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
I can relate to the ppl not stressing about HSC as much as trials, I'm really excited to not study or have to remember any of this content after HSC. I feel like by doing well in trials I've proven to myself that I can do well and that most of the work is done. I will be the happiest man alive when I finish English and never have to memorise quotes from Emma or Plath and Hughes poems again.

jojosiwa123

HSC
looking at this thread makes me feel a lot less stressed cus everyones feeling the same way...I don't feel the most prepared but I also have this feeling like if ive been able to cram my way through yr 11 and this years trials im sure I can get through hsc too

shashysha

HSC
looking at this thread makes me feel a lot less stressed cus everyones feeling the same way...I don't feel the most prepared but I also have this feeling like if ive been able to cram my way through yr 11 and this years trials im sure I can get through hsc too
I feel that, like if i somehow pulled through trials then I can probably pull through hsc as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)