8 mark question (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
What did u write for this 8 mark question???

I named the tectonic process as intense vulcanism and said what plate boundary geological feature have volcanoes, and related it to the permain mass extinction and analysed it.

What did u write about?

Katgurl

I wrote about the End-Cretacious mass extinction and the high levels of iridium found at the K-T boundary, which would have come from a meteor or from inside the mantle, and the effects that vulcanism would have had and how they would have influenced organisms that would have been unable to adapt and the impacts on the food chain by lessened plant growth.

Almost There

my goal in life is to be a trophy north shore mum.
i was permian as well-and for the analyse bit i siad that yes the vulcanism did affect it alot but also there was a oceanic transgression regression and creation of an anoixic environment and that the vocanoe did impact greatly but that the other factos also contributed to the death of 95% of all life..blablabla

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Did u talk about the methane turing into carbon 12 which was evident in the Greenland rock strata??? As a result from increased oceanic temperatures by 5 degrees, methane increasing by another 5 degrees and therefore increasing temperatures by 10 degrees all up and wiping out 95% of all land and marine based organisms.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Thats great ... atleast someone wrote the same as me!!! Thats a good sign :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)