<80% tute (1 Viewer)

doingHSC

HSC
wat happens if u have less than 80 % attendence for ur tutorial, i havent got any so far but just wanna know.

sunny

meh.
HSC
From memory its a hurdle requirement for some subjects. ie, if you have <80% attendance its a automatic fail for the subject. You can probably double check in the subject's outline or website.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah I know of people that have gotten D's or HD's overall and have gotten UF's (Unsatisfactory Fail)

sunny

meh.
HSC
It all depends on the quality of the tutor. I've had absolute crap tutors (PHYS1131) that have turned me off from ever doing another PHYS subject. On the other hand, I've had a really good tutor in one of my COMP subjects, that led me to do another related subject (which that same tutor also tutored...hehe)

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
sunny said:
It all depends on the quality of the tutor. I've had absolute crap tutors (PHYS1131) that have turned me off from ever doing another PHYS subject. On the other hand, I've had a really good tutor in one of my COMP subjects, that led me to do another related subject (which that same tutor also tutored...hehe)
physics is absolutely useless to me
discrete is ok
calcaclus is useless
algebra is sometimes useful
elec1011 is absolutely useless, doug is a cool guy, though hes just lost at times

Acid

HSC
Hmm.. I think i've missed 2 tutes... i'm not gonna fail right? :S

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
look in your course outline

Tutorial attendance is compulsory. Failure to attend at least 8 tutorials over the session
may result in your attendance for this course being deemed unsatisfactory and your
being allocated a failing grade.
presumably they didn't change the outlines from last year for econ1101

i've never done qma

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
My design tutor is attempting to make me believe that the 2 tutes I've missed (through other reasons) make up 20% of my tutorial time.... however we have 2 tutorials for the subject a week (only 7 hrs worth, ...)... gr.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)