| 98.05 | Tutoring: Chem (93) | Maths (93) | FREE FIRST LESSON | (1 Viewer)

Astonmate

HSC
Re: Tutoring: Chem (91) | Maths (93) | FREE FIRST LESSON

BUMP for enigma! Congrats on those amazing results :D

I can confidently say that she is really supportive and encouraging, and is always there to help :)
She really knows her stuff and clearly offers super reasonable prices!! So get in there quickly - you won't be disappointed!

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC

BUMP for enigma! Congrats on those amazing results :D

I can confidently say that she is really supportive and encouraging, and is always there to help :)
She really knows her stuff and clearly offers super reasonable prices!! So get in there quickly - you won't be disappointed!
Thanks so much Astonmate!! <3 :D

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

I would throughly recommend Enigma as your future tutor. She clearly demonstrated diligence, and commitment to the subjects Chemistry and Mathematics during her HSC, which can been seen through her excellent results in the respective subjects. Additionally, the offer of a first free trial lesson is a terrific opportunity enabling you to see if she is the right tutor for you! (Which of course Enigma is :) ).

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC

I would throughly recommend Enigma as your future tutor. She clearly demonstrated diligence, and commitment to the subjects Chemistry and Mathematics during her HSC, which can been seen through her excellent results in the respective subjects. Additionally, the offer of a first free trial lesson is a terrific opportunity enabling you to see if she is the right tutor for you! (Which of course Enigma is :) ).
Thanks so much Blit!! :D :D

Smile12345

HSC

Bump for Enigma. :)

(She was willing to assist me any time with q's I had!)

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC

Bump (Domino effect) , never met Enigma, but I've heard she's a legend around BoS - with Mathematics and Chem skills to match

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC

Bump (Domino effect) , never met Enigma, but I've heard she's a legend around BoS - with Mathematics and Chem skills to match
Haha thanks man! :)

wutisthis

HSC
N/A

Where are you based?

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC

bump

Puzzle

HSC

Would definitely recommend! enigma has been tutoring my friend and I since the start of this year. I have never met anyone as dedicated as her. She answers all my questions, and would go out of her way to help me with my problems. She would take time off her free time to help me, at no extra cost. She has always been supportive of me, and has helped me through chem as well. I improved from getting below average results to above average in a matter of months.

She not only helped me with my grades, but has listened to my stresses about the HSC. She is definitely the nicest tutor I have ever met!

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC

Would definitely recommend! enigma has been tutoring my friend and I since the start of this year. I have never met anyone as dedicated as her. She answers all my questions, and would go out of her way to help me with my problems. She would take time off her free time to help me, at no extra cost. She has always been supportive of me, and has helped me through chem as well. I improved from getting below average results to above average in a matter of months.

She not only helped me with my grades, but has listened to my stresses about the HSC. She is definitely the nicest tutor I have ever met!
Thanks so much for your kind words :)

It was a pleasure teaching you this year and I wish you the very best in your HSC! I'm sure the hard work will all pay off :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)