98.20 ATAR | Selling Detailed Biology Notes | Textbooks for Sale | (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hello guys!

Over the course of my HSC year, I have made extensive and thorough notes on Biology with each dot point answered and explained in a comprehensive and detailed manner. I have made these notes in conjunction with a few teachers and band 6 students and have continued to fix and add more detail post HSC. There are plentiful diagrams for those who are visual learners. Methods and explanations of each practical in the Biology course is also included, making it easier for you guys to study for your practical examinations!

Furthermore, I will be selling Chemistry notes which i have also formed in conjunction with teachers and band 6 students. Chemistry notes are detailed, covering all core modules explicitly and have pages and pages of multiple choice questions and long response questions from various HSC papers and school papers at the conclusion of each module, ultimately testing your knowledge.

Biology notes (all 3 core modules) - $10 (Price is negotiable)

Chemistry notes (all 3 core modules + option topic, industrial chemistry) - $12 ( price is negotiable)

Chemistry notes (all 3 core modules only) - $10

Bundle - Biology + Chemistry notes - $15

Sample: - View attachment Biology Sample.pdf

Success one HSC (Chemistry, 2013 edition) with HSC papers from 2001-2012 - $17 (close to perfect condition with no markings, also price is negotiable)

Extension 2 maths textbook (S.K Patel) - $5

Biology notes + Chemistry textbook - $20
Biology notes + Chemistry textbook + 4u Maths textbook - $25

Payment is bank transfer if you're only purchasing Biology notes. If purchasing any textbooks, cash is accepted and willing to travel to your desirable destination (in sydney of course).

If interested, pm me or email - faisalabdul9696@gmail.com

Last edited:

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Can vouch for Faisalabdul16. He is a motivated student that demonstrates a strong understanding of course content. His notes, that have been refined and perfected throughout the year, are of the highest caliber. Further, his notes along with his impressive utilization of academic talents have contributed to the impressive HSC achievements that he has accrued. He also demonstrates a tremendous ability to accurately pin-point what the syllabus dictates, and creates notes in accordance to that. I suggest you look no further if you are looking for high-quality, affordable notes.

Congratulations, once again. Your HSC results are truly impressive!

HSC
Can vouch for Faisalabdul16. He is a motivated student that demonstrates a strong understanding of course content. His notes, that have been refined and perfected throughout the year, are of the highest caliber. Further, his notes along with his impressive utilization of academic talents have contributed to the impressive HSC achievements that he has accrued. He also demonstrates a tremendous ability to accurately pin-point what the syllabus dictates, and creates notes in accordance to that. I suggest you look no further if you are looking for high-quality, affordable notes.

Congratulations, once again. Your HSC results are truly impressive!
Thank you so much Nourah! You're results have also been impeccable! Good luck in the future! :D

bongoli

HSC
wow luv these notes thnx faisal hopefully i can get b6 in biology now!!!!!

HSC
Bump for the amazing resources!

Having seen his biology notes for myself, they are of the utmost quality in which they encapsulate the syllabus to absolute perfection. You won't see other material that is concise, precise, sophisticated and relevant. Confirmed beast.
Thanks hawk! Hope they're treating you well! much appreciated :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)