98.45 ATAR || CHEAP ENGLISH ADV (95) + ENGLISH EX 1 (48) + MATHS ADV (97) + MATHS EX 1 (46) + BIOLOGY (88) + PDHPE (93) NOTES (1 Viewer)

Noomill

HSC
Hey there! :wavey:

I just graduated from a highly selective school with an ATAR of 98.45 and will be selling cheap and extensive notes for all my subjects!

ENGLISH
I am selling extremely comprehensive and thorough notes for the English Advanced + Ex 1 syllabus. These include QUOTE BANKS, THEME ANALYSIS, CHARACTER ANALYSIS, CRITICAL READINGS, PRACTISE ESSAYS, CLASS NOTES AND MUCH MORE. These have helped me substantially in succeeding both levels of English - these were all I used throughout the year leading up to the HSC.

INCLUDED ARE EXEMPLARY ESSAYS! These are my best essays that have repeatedly marked and refined by my two English teachers, both of whom are experienced HSC markers. I assure you these essays are extremely articulate, concise and have a significant lexical density. Further, I have placed a profound focus on it being rubric-focused so that they are adaptable to a diverse range of questions.

- ENGLISH ADVANCED
Common Module: Rosemary Dobson's poems ONLY $10

Includes:
- 20/20 essay
- 25-page analysis of every poem
- 14-page class notes on Summer's End, Cock Crow and Young Girl at a Window

Module A: Mrs Dalloway by Virginia Woolf and The Hours by Stephen Daldry ONLY $15
- 20/20 essay
- 106-page analysis (FULL GUIDE) (This hands down was the reason I was able to succeed in this module. It includes ONE YEAR'S WORK to construct these extensive QUOTE BANKS, FILM TECHNIQUES + ANALYSIS, THEMES, CHARACTERS, UNIQUE AND RARE ANALYSIS ON BOTH TEXTS WHICH HAS IMPRESSED NUMEROUS TEACHERS AND MUCH MORE)
- 17 critical readings
- 11-page easy to follow comparison between texts

Module B: King Henry IV Part 1 by Shakespeare ONLY $15
- 19/20 essay
- 162-page analysis (FULL GUIDE). (Again, this was the main reason for my success in this complex module. It includes DETAILED, NEARLY EVERY LINE ANALYSIS FOLLOWED BY EXTENSIVE AND SOPHISTICATED NOTES ON CHARACTERS, RELEVANCE TO THE SYLLABUS, THEME BREAKDOWNS AND MUCH MORE. This has been compiled across the WHOLE YEAR, continually refined and added to guarantee the most COMPLETE AND DETAILED STUDY PACKAGE.
- 1 practice essay
- 15-page themes + character breakdowns
- 14 critical readings

Module C: Creatives ONLY $10
- 5 exemplar pieces

- ENGLISH EXTENSION 1
Elective: Worlds of Upheaval ONLY $15

- 25/25 essay
- 35-pages Dr Faustus notes
- 25-pages breakdown of Frankenstein and Dr Faustus (INCLUDES QUOTE BANKS, COMPARISON IN RELATION TO THE TOP BAND MARKING CRITERIA)
- 5-pages Waiting for Godot class notes
- 23-pages Frankenstein class notes
- 12 critical readings on Frankenstein
- 4 critical readings on Waiting for Godot
- 3 critical readings on Dr Faustus

(This study package was my bible during and before the HSC. It was all I used during my studies as it contains the most comprehensive and articulate analysis out there compiled from HSC MARKERS, TEACHERS, TUTORS, SCHOLARLY ARTICLES AND PAST SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS ). This will without a doubt save you a massive amount of time, allowing you to work on grasping key concepts and practising your own essays - with this guiding you every step of the way. )

BIOLOGY
These notes are written under EVERY SYLLABUS DOT POINT with extensive detail as well as relevant examples. I assure you these will guide you tremendously in your HSC year, as all information is structured in an ordered and logical way.

This includes:
  • 40 pages of MODULE 5
  • 24 pages of MODULE 6
  • 40 pages of MODULE 7
  • 20 pages of MODULE 8
  • 109 PAGE PASS CARDS!!!!
A total of 233 PAGES!

THE WHOLE BIOLOGY PACKAGE WILL BE ONLY $20!

MATHEMATICS
I understand that maths is a subject that requires extensive practice to master the skills learnt - however, I also believe that with a good set of study notes to guide you, it will make your study journey much easier and more productive!!! My handwritten notes which I have scanned and put together have been compiled over the last year, consisting of ALL REQUIRED FORMULAS, APPROPRIATE DIAGRAMS, EXPLANATIONS, EXAMPLES WHERE RELEVANT AND EXTENSIVE DETAIL to ensure the concepts will be definitely mastered after application.

The study package will include ALL TOPICS IN LINED WITH THE NEW MATHEMATICS SYLLABUS!!!

ONLY $10 - Mathematics Advanced - 57 pages

ONLY $5 - Mathematics Extension 1: 24 pages

PDHPE
With the tremendous amount and complex nature of the content in this subject, it is easy to get overwhelmed. Hence, I have compiled all the notes that have helped me succeed in PDHPE. They are structured in a logical and ordered way, ensuring optimal study!

Extensive detail and examples are the basis of these notes and should be included in all your responses - this study package will ensure you will never have to look far to find what you are looking for!

I understand that PDHPE is not all about remembering content - it is about your application to a variety of questions and scenarios. Hence, included in these study packages are not only detailed notes on the syllabus dot points but also EXEMPLAR EXTENDED RESPONSES, STATISTICS AND GRAPHS, CLEAR AND ENGAGING EXAMPLES, SUMMARY QUESTIONS + ANSWERS, CASE STUDIES AND MUCH MORE!!!

I will be selling CORE 1 AND CORE 2 STUDY PACKAGES.
  • One core - $10
  • If you buy BOTH - ONLY $15 (BARGAIN!!!)
CORE 1 - HEALTH PRIORITIES
  • 51-page notes on Health Priorities in Australia
  • 11 pages of MEASURING HEALTH STATUS summarised
  • 10 page of tables and graphs from health reports (ESSENTIAL IN M.C QUESTIONS!!!)
  • 4 pages on identifying priority health issues (NOTES)
  • 6 pages on groups experiencing health inequities FOCUS ON ATSI (NOTES + EXEMPLAR EXTENDED RESPONSES)
  • 7-page SUMMARY QUESTIONS + EXEMPLAR EXTENDED RESPONSES on CVD, cancer and mental illness
  • CANCER (lung, skin and breast) mind map
  • MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS AND ILLNESSES mind map

CORE 2 - FACTORS AFFECTING PERFORMANCE
  • 52-page notes on Factors affecting performance
  • Past HSC questions - EXEMPLAR EXTENDED RESPONSES
  • 3 page summary on “Psychological strategies to enhance motivation and manage anxiety”
  • 4-page notes on recovery strategies BASED ON DIFFERENT SPORTS + exemplar extended responses (PERFECT FOR EXAMPLES!!!)
  • 9 pages on SUPPLEMENTATION (SUMMARY)
  • 4 pages on NUTRITION vs PERFORMANCE + EXEMPLAR EXTENDED RESPONSES
  • 9554 words, 25/25 extended response on “How does the acquisition of skill affect performance?” (FULL MARK ASSIGNMENT)

EXTRAS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
  • 10 pages of possible/past HSC style questions (NEARLY 100 QUESTIONS FROM VARIOUS SOURCES) - practice is CRITICAL IN THIS CONTENT HEAVY SUBJECT.
  • PDHPE VERBS list
+ sports med ($3)

Please don't hesitate to reply down below, shoot me a message or send me an email on noomillshorn@gmail.com if you are interested :D

All the best!!! ;)

Last edited:

Noomill

HSC
Just bought Eng and bio and can say that the notes are extremely detailed! esp English - so many pieces of analysis that is sure to impress teachers and hsc markers. The notes for bio are structured really nicely and is so comprehensive! Really affordable too. Would highly recommend!
Thank you so much! I’m glad it helped 🥰

Noomill

HSC
I usually don’t write reviews but Can really recomend getting english (if you’re doing the same texts) and pdhpe. Bought it yesterday and just looked thru it and was astoounded! So detailed, comprehensive - the best set of notes I’ve bought. Ask for samples first and you will be amazed.
Thank you! I appreciate your kind words :)

Noomill

HSC
Hey guys! I recently graduated with an ATAR of 98.45 and I’m selling EXTREMELY CHEAP NOTES for all my subjects. I assure you they are of top quality, continually refined and modified throughout the year so they are guaranteed to help you succeed!!

Not convinced? No problem! Shoot me an email on noomillshorn@gmail.com, PM me or reply down below for samples!

English Advanced (95)
These include over 100+ pages of RARE ANALYSIS, EXEMPLAR RESPONSES, EXTENSIVE QUOTE BANKS AND MUCH MORE - Basically all you need for a Band 6 in English.

- Rosemary Dobson
- Mrs Dalloway + The Hours
- King Henry IV part 1
- Creatives

English Extension (48)
- Worlds of Upheaval (Frankenstein, Waiting for Godot, Dr Faustus ( related text ))

Biology (88)
- 124 pages of ALL MODULES

PDHPE (93)
- over 150+ pages of Core 1 and Core 2
- exemplar responses, tips and tricks, statistics, examples!!

Maths (97/46)
- 57 pages of Maths Advanced notes
- 24 pages of Maths Extension 1 notes

EXTREMELY AFFORDABLE, PM ME FOR PRICES SAMPLES OR ANY QUESTIONS!! GUARANTEE THIS WILL HELP YOU TREMENDOUSLY IN YOUR HSC YEAR!!!

laterz laterz

HSC
how did u manage to get a 93 in PD and 95 in English? any tips?

Noomill

HSC
how did u manage to get a 93 in PD and 95 in English? any tips?
Hey there!

Although PDHPE is a content heavy subject it is also very much about your application to different styles of questions! I usually practised lots of short/long responses to different scenarios. And don’t neglect multiple choice! Remember your statistics, facts and any general knowledge!! It’s really useful to get any work check my your teacher/peers/tutor - writing responses in PDHPE is not as simple as you may think - the criteria is quite rigid and you must address is accurately!

For English - I always wrote an essay in my spare study time! Write it again - reread it - send it of to get marked - fix it. Don’t be afraid to write! Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Read lots of exemplar responses and make a note of why it is of a top band! Everyone writes an essay differently - one essay could be super sophisticated with lots of complex words, long sentences and another could be just a simple straight to the point argument. If addressing the question and criteria correctly, both could get the same top mark!! Try and get as much feedback as possible :))
All the best!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)