98.6 UAI + All Rounder. Chemistry & Maths from $25 per hour! *Band 6 Focus* (1 Viewer)

lynefahm

HSC
Hi Everyone!

My moto:
Good, better, best
Never let it rest,
Until your good is better,
And your better is best!

I completed my HSC in 2008 and obtained the following results:

UAI: 98.6

Maths 2U: 98
Maths 3U: 47/50
Chemistry: 94

Physics: 92
Agriculture: 95
Advanced English: 90
Premiers Award, All Rounder
Top 5 for ALL my subjects at HAHS selective school

I have currently been tutoring for 4 years since 2008 and have a passion for teaching! I have been employed as a tutor in selective schools and in various tuition centres and other private jobs. I am currently looking to take on new students for group tuition.
My most recent student graduate has been accepted into UNSW medicine with an ATAR of just over 97, achieving band 6's in both subjects I tutored him in. Several other students I have taught over the years have entered courses in Law, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Advanced Science, etc.

I have hundreds of past papers (NOT an exaggeration!) from various selective school as well as a huge collection of personal notes over the years which I would be happy to provide to my students. I have a tremendous amount of resources including trial papers, extensive questions on all topics and booklets showing how to solve several difficult HSC questions. I believe resources are essential for success and familiarity of questions in the HSC!

Contact me on 0422 146 695 or email me on tutor290@hotmail.com

Hurry before spots fill in! I currently have a chemistry group of 3-4 students, a maths group of 3 students and 6 one on one students (currently not accepting any more one on one due to time constraints). I am tutoring group chemistry and mathematics. I find my students learn extremely well in groups and the healthy competition stimulates learning and provokes questions and ideas!

Rate: $25/hour for group tuition in my home at Prestons/Casula/Liverpool area (Casula/Liverpool library negotiable).

Note: I also have an excellent english tutor (male) who currently tutors year 7-10 english and is in his second last year of a Bachelor of teaching and education. Please ask me for details.

Kind regards,
Lyn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)