• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

99.5 biology/physics/maths tutoring (1 Viewer)

dark_prince

BA Commerce/Law @UNSW
HSC
99.5 biology/physics/maths/legal studies tutoring

My name is Kirishanth Kularajah, and I graduated from Fort Street High School in 2005 with a UAI of 99.5. I would like to provide tutoring for current year 11 or 12 students in Biology, Physics, Maths (2 Unit and 3 unit) and Legal Studies. I am currently doing Combined Law (Commerce/Law) at the University of New South Wales.

I possess great academic credentials. As mentioned before, I received a UAI of 99.5 in the HSC and was the recipient of the Premier’s Award for HSC success. Further, I was one of 30 students in NSW chosen to receive the Minister’s Award for Student Excellence 2005. I achieved band 6s in all my subjects in HSC. I received 97 in Biology (7th in the State), 94 for Physics, 94 for Legal Studies and 96 for 3U Maths.

I am an outgoing person with a light-hearted personality and a good sense of humor. I conduct my classes in a friendly and casual manner. My classes are both productive and fun. I can offer not only my knowledge of the course but also the tips and tricks of the trade – the secret to HSC success.

My classes are 1-2 hours long (length of classes are negotiable) and I offer both one on one and group tuition (max 4 students per group).

My contact details are as follows:
Kirishanth Kularajah
Mobile: 0422943915
Email: kirishanthk@hotmail.com

Last edited:

bingman

HSC
This guy is pretty pro. I was in his bio class and he had solid understanding of all the stuff we did.

dark_prince

BA Commerce/Law @UNSW
HSC
haha yeh.. bio is my trump subject. I've got pretty good notes and the way I studied it was directly through the syllabus, so all my notes are relavent and straight to the point.

Bio is tha bomb...:p

Bubbles55

HSC
I am currently a student of Kirish for 3U maths and Biology. Kirish has made studying the HSC so much more easier for me and less stressful as now i am more organised. Kirish carefully explains the different aspects of both subjects and he always makes sure i understand fully before he moves on; which is unlike school. Kirish really helped me improve my results, i was coming 20th at school for 3U maths but after the half yearly, i'm up to 5th. Thank you so much Kirish! And if you guys want to improve your marks too, you know who i'll recommend. This guy's great!

dark_prince

BA Commerce/Law @UNSW
HSC
Hey guys,

I'm currently providing tutoring at the State Library on Sunday Mornings and the at Merrylands Library on Sunday arvos. I can organise both group lessons as well as individual classes. I also have classes at Strathfield library Wednesday evenings after 5.

If anyone is interested please email me : kirishanthk@hotmail.com

I normally provide 1.5 - 2 hour lessons for Maths Extention 1. For physics, biology and legal studies, I provide 1-1.5 hour lessons. But I am very flexible with times, so if u feel you need more time, then I'm only too happy to provide you with extra time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)