99.65 ATAR Tutoring- Premier's Award (1 Viewer)

JohnnyG

HSC
Hi,

My name is Ben and I graduated in 2015. I achieved an ATAR of 99.65, achieving a Band 6/E4 in all 10 of my units.

The subjects that I offer tutoring in, along with the score I achieved in these subjects, are as follows:
English Advanced- 95
Mathematics- 98
Mathematics Extension One- 47
Modern History- 94
Economics- 94
Studies of Religion 1- 49 (3rd in the State)

This year I will be studying a Bachelor of Commerce/Law at the University of Sydney.

All students will have access to ALL of my resources for these subjects, including all essays and notes.

Tutoring will be done in locations on the North Shore and I can travel to you.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for more details.

Thank you!

humanitieslover

HSC
Having tutoring Ben for English in 2015, I would wholeheartedly recommend him as a tutor. He was one of the most dedicated students I've tutored, clearly shown in his incredible marks :D In discussing his subjects and how he was studying etc I had the opportunity to gain insight into the sheer amount of effort he was putting in each and every one of his subjects, and I'm sure it is that same dedication that he would put into tutoring.

I also remember talking about his goal of studying Law and how he thought getting in would be extremely difficult. Fast forward to now and he's about to start studying at USYD Law- an amazing achievement that is a testament to his determination and academic ability :) Specifically for English, Ben was great at crafting essays and creatives and worked tirelessly to ensure they were of an extremely high standard. On top of that, he's a super friendly guy who is very relatable and easy to talk to- awesome traits in a tutor.

Get in now because I'm sure his tutoring spots will be filling up fast :D

JohnnyG

HSC
Thanks so much for the extremely kind words and for all of your help!!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)