99.70 All Rounder - PHYSICS (97) | SCIENCE EXTENSION (46) | ECONOMICS | CHEMISTRY TUTORING + Maths 3U Comprehensive Notes (1 Viewer)

alujjdnd

HSC
Hi everyone,

I hope you are all keeping safe and well. :D

I am Peter and I graduated last year with a 99.70 ATAR as an all-round achiever, with HSC marks of:
  • 97/100 in Physics (Ranked 1st Internally)
  • 46/50 in Science Extension (Ranked 1st Internally)
  • 99/100 in 2U Maths (accelerated) - NEW SYLLABUS
  • 48/50 in 3U Maths (accelerated) - NEW SYLLABUS
  • 93/100 in English - NEW SYLLABUS
  • 93/100 in Chemistry - NEW SYLLABUS
  • 93/100 in Economics
I am currently available to offer:
  • [1-on-1 Tutoring] Physics, Science Extension, Economics and Chemistry via Zoom (or other online platforms) - at a rate of $60/hr or $80/90mins (First Lesson $30/hr)
    • Price is heavily negotiable for lower-income students with proof of hardship

• [Exam Marking] Physics, Science Extension, Economics, Chemistry, 2/3U Maths exam marking- at a rate of:
    • $15 per paper with feedback (Physics, Chemistry)
    • $25 per paper with feedback (Economics, including essays)
    • $20 per paper with feedback (Science Extension)

• [Assessment Review and Feedback] For Physics, Chemistry and Science Extension, I can help review Depth Studies (for 2U Sciences) and review proposals and scientific reports for Science Extension
    • Depth study help will be charged at the same rate as 1-on-1 tutoring
    • Depth study reviews will be charged at $30 per review (with feedback)
    • Scientific report reviews for SciX will be charged at $25-40 depending on the type of document reviewed

• [Comprehensive Notes] Maths 2/3U Notes (180+ pages) covering all topics (both Prelim & HSC) with detailed worked solutions and recommended practice questions (sample attached) - each topic can be purchased for $5 or you can buy the whole set for just $30.
    • Full list of topics can be found here

• [English Samples] English Advanced sample paragraphs for the following texts at $10 per Module
    • Common Mod - The Crucible by Arthur Miller
    • Mod A - The Stranger/The Meursault Investigations
    • Mod B - King Henry IV Part 1
If you would like to schedule a first lesson, or purchase any resource, please PM me or find me at zjy31802014@gmail.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, prices may be negotiable! :D

Peter

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)