• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

(99.75 UAI, 1 year experience) Maths tutoring! (1 Viewer)

-tutor111-

HSC
N/A
I'm offering year 11 and 12 HSC maths tutoring. I have a year of maths tutoring experience having tutored 4 students and still working at a private tutoring company in sydney (since the beginning of 2007).

I live in Kingsford, right near UNSW and I can either come to your place (if its relatively close) or do sessions at the UNSW library.

I'm very friendly and outgoing, and I try to make my lessons as interesting as possible. I know the syllabus very well, and all the different types of questions you can get asked in the HSC. I'm good at understanding things from your point of view and then finding suitable explanations to help you understand.

I'm currently studying medicine at UNSW.
My UAI : 99.75
Maths ext1 : 99
Maths ext2: 96

I'm very flexible and can change times according to your needs. My rates are $25-30 an hour for 1 on 1, and cheaper for groups.

Most importantly, I care about how well you do because the better you do the better I'll feel too.

If you are interested pm me.

ps. i know this ad seems dull, your maths lessons will be much more interesting!

Metamporphosis

HSC
Ah, it's such a shame I live on the Central Coast. >.< I'd love to get maths ext1 tutoring and your rate seems fair as well as having gotten awesome marks. :S

vivian..vivi

HSC
-tutor111- said:
I'm offering year 11 and 12 HSC maths tutoring. I have a year of maths tutoring experience having tutored 4 students and still working at a private tutoring company in sydney (since the beginning of 2007).

I live in Kingsford, right near UNSW and I can either come to your place (if its relatively close) or do sessions at the UNSW library.

I'm very friendly and outgoing, and I try to make my lessons as interesting as possible. I know the syllabus very well, and all the different types of questions you can get asked in the HSC. I'm good at understanding things from your point of view and then finding suitable explanations to help you understand.

I'm currently studying medicine at UNSW.
My UAI : 99.75
Maths ext1 : 99
Maths ext2: 96

I'm very flexible and can change times according to your needs. My rates are $25-30 an hour for 1 on 1, and cheaper for groups.

Most importantly, I care about how well you do because the better you do the better I'll feel too.

If you are interested pm me.

ps. i know this ad seems dull, your maths lessons will be much more interesting!
hi...i live in kingsford,and i am going to randwick girls high school...i really need math ex1&2 tutoring..do you have contact number..!!

vivian..vivi

HSC
hi...i live in kingsford,and i am going to randwick girls high school...i really need math ex1&2 tutoring..do you have contact number..!!

-tutor111-

HSC
N/A
i just pm'd you again if u havent received it can you pm me your number/email?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)