99.80 UNSW Medicine - Mathematics Tutoring near Bankstown, 2010 James ruse graduate (1 Viewer)

jdnRof

HSC
Hey all!

My name is John and I offer private tutoring for Mathematics from year 7 to 12.

I graduated in 2010 with an ATAR of 99.80, UMAT of 98 percentile, and achieved a state ranking in extension 2 mathematics (9th). I'm currently studying medicine at UNSW.

I have 5 years experience in private tutoring and have experience in tutoring groups, classes and individuals.

Location: Bankstown and nearby suburbs. I am willing to travel around quite a fair bit.

Price: $40/hr for one-on-one, cheaper for groups of 2-4 please PM.

Timeslots: Any day of the week depending on availability.

Last edited:

sereli

HSC
Re: 99.80 UNSW Medicine - Mathematics Tutoring near Bankstown, 2010 James ruse gradua

May I have your email or mobile please

Venus67

HSC
N/A
Re: 99.80 UNSW Medicine - Mathematics Tutoring near Bankstown, 2010 James ruse gradua

May I have your contact details please

Hey all!

My name is John and I offer private tutoring for Mathematics from year 7 to 12.

I graduated in 2010 with an ATAR of 99.80, UMAT of 98 percentile, and achieved a state ranking in extension 2 mathematics (9th). I'm currently in 4th year studying medicine at UNSW, about to go into my fifth year :D

I have 4 years experience in private tutoring and have experience in tutoring groups, classes and individuals.

Location: Bankstown and nearby suburbs. I am willing to travel around quite a fair bit, PM me for details with regards to pricing.

Price: $45/hr for one-on-one
Discounts for 2 or more students, please PM for further detail as I'm quite flexible to negotiation.

Timeslots: Mainly on weekends or Friday evening.

jdnRof

HSC

Bump

jdnRof

HSC

Bump. Taking more students for this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)