99.85 ATAR || NSW All-Rounder | PRELIM AND HSC SUBJECTS | JUNIOR SCHOOL SUBJECTS (1 Viewer)

Akaru-Hime

Rawr~
HSC
99.85 ATAR || NSW All-Rounder | PRELIM AND HSC SUBJECTS | JUNIOR SCHOOL SUBJECTS

Hello. My name is Jade Feng and I am offering to tutor in Mathematics (Extension 2, Extension 1 and 2 Unit), English Advanced, Chemistry and Economics. I attended North Sydney Girls High School and have remained in the top 15 of my cohort for the last five years. In Year 12, I came in the Top 10 internally, but in the Top 5 externally.

I received an ATAR of 99.85 in the 2009 HSC Examinations. During my HSC studies, I also maintained a significant number of extracurricular activities, so I can show you skills and techniques in studying and exam preparation that I have learnt which can help improve your study efficiency and academic performance. I also have much material which I can give you to help you prepare, including an almost 70cm stack of 4U and 3U past papers, as well as very thorough notes and past papers in other subjects.

I have had experience on both ends of tutoring. I have tutored both privately and in class situations for several years during my preparation for the HSC, while also having privately tutored others myself for over three years as a favour to my Maths and English teachers to help students who were struggling with their studies. I am also the Head Tutor and Tutor Trainer for World Dream Education Centre, teaching english to adults and international students, as well as teach classes for Fiona Education. This means I know what students want in a tutor and the best ways to explain and go over difficult concepts. I also have excellent communication, teaching skills and a lot of patience. I am a very thorough person and will make sure that you have covered all aspects of the HSC course to help you to improve and get the best results possible.

I currently live in Hurstville, around a three-minute walk from the train station. I am also willing to hold classes in the State Library, should that be a more convenient location. However, if location and transport will be a problem for you, I will be willing to discuss a different location with you.

Subjects:

Willing to tutor Year 11 and Year 12 courses in:

- Chemistry (HSC Mark: 96, top trial mark in my school of 99/100, second top external in my grade)
- Economics (HSC Mark: 94, top external in my grade)
- 4U Mathematics (HSC Mark: 94)
- 3U Mathematics (HSC Mark: 96)
- English Advanced (HSC Mark: 94)
- Physics (HSC Mark: 92)

I will also offer classes in junior subjects such as mathematics, science and English.

Contact Details:

If you are interested, you may call me on 0404 899 780, or you may email me at j.feng.1991@gmail.com.

Last edited:

bettina44

HSC
i would definitely recommend jade, i've known her personally since year 3 and i can tell you with no doubt that she's very intelligent and knowledgeable. and dw she's very friendly and doesn't bite =)

zzzz12345

HSC
Jade is one of the hardest working people I've known in my 6 years at North Sydney Girls. She is incredibly intelligent, diligent and motivated and will undoubtedly do all she can to aid in preparing you for the HSC. Jade not only has an almost endless supply of resources but she’s also very patient and conscientious. Jade’s continued support in Chemistry and critique of my English Advanced essays were invaluable and helped me gain an ATAR of 99.85. I definitely would recommend Jade as a tutor for any subject.

jjr117

HSC
If you need a tutor for several subjects, don't waste your time on going to separate tutors; get it done with one tutor, Jade Feng. Personally receiving help from this person in subjects such as English, Maths (3unit and 4unit), Economics and Physics, I can definitely recommend her to all people. She is approachable and patient, attentive and sympathetic and most of all a very informative person who has a bright personality.

Contact her and see for yourself.

MetroMattums

HSC
Hahaha hey Jade it's Matt from CMC :)

Can you tutor me for English? :p

AND Chemistry too. :D

Screw that. Everything. You did the exact same subjects as I'm doing now.

Last edited:

jaychouf4n

HSC
Hey Jade it's leon =P

Highly recommend Jade, highly intelligent and nice person. Works very hard and can assure you of VERY good results :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)