99.85 Tutoring Physics, 2U, 3U, 4U Maths, English, Modern History (1 Viewer)

whitnall8

HSC
Hello,

I am currently offering tutoring for physics, maths at any level, english, earth and environmental science, modern history, history extension and science (yr 7-10). As an accelerant, I have had experience in studying for the HSC for two years, and I received a state ranking in physics (5th) in 2009.

My HSC results are as follows:
English Advanced: 94
Maths Extension 1: 98
Maths Extension 2: 96
Modern History: 92
Earth and Environmental Science: 92
Physics: 98
History Extension: 46 (It should also be noted that my History Extension project received a mark of 50/50)
ATAR: 99.85

I have already had experience in tutoring in mathematics at both the junior and senior levels, and as someone who has recently completed the HSC I believe I can pass on some useful tips and strategies to maximise your marks in these subjects. I am also about to begin studying Advanced Mathematics, Advanced Physics and Law at University of Sydney.
I am also able to provide study notes for English, Modern History, Earth and Environmental Science, History Extension and Physics. I can also help with essay writing and refining your structure in both English and History, to ensure that you get the best possible mark.

My fee is negotiable, and if there are any questions email me at mjwhtkr@gmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)