99.90 ATAR Experienced Baulko Graduate - Economics and Mathematics Tuition (1 Viewer)

khfreakau

HSC
Hey there!

Thread reboot! I'm Lenny, as many of you might know, and I've got some free spots opened up in my tuition schedule thanks to combining classes.

I achieved an ATAR of 99.90 in 2011 after graduating from Baulkham Hills High, and have since accumulated hundreds of hours of tutoring experience.

I personally strongly believe in a core philosophy of exam technique - it is by far the most important aspect of the HSC, and the very reason why the top students are able to outdo everyone else. This is especially true of Economics and Mathematics - they are two subjects where understanding lies at the very core of doing well in them, yet understanding is not enough - students need to be able to put pen to paper and not only apply their knowledge, but apply it effectively.

I achieved the following marks in HSC:
Economics 96 (rank 2 in school)
Mathematics Extension 1 99 (rank 7 in school)
Mathematics Extension 2 96 (rank 5 in school)

In addition to this, I am currently maintaining a mid-distinction average in my Commerce and Law degree at UNSW whist on scholarship.

Now, why come to me?

First of all - I'm experienced. I've racked up hundreds of hours of tuition since completing my HSC, and I have since developed my own distinct teaching style. As a top student myself, I understand exactly what it takes to achieve top marks and I know exactly how to pass this knowledge down to you.

Secondly - I provide "secondary" tuition to all my students. That is, I monitor their progress in all their other subjects in order to ensure that they are on track to achieve their ATAR goal. This is an integral aspect of my tuition which ensures that students are exactly where they want to be.

Third - Resources. I accumulated an enormous pool of resources during my HSC journey, which I pass on to all my students. This might have been passed around a bit, but only I have the most updated and recent version of this collection. It is among the largest HSC resource collections in existence.

Note that I am also willing to offer tuition in Physics, but that is on request only and only to students for whom I already take in another subject.

Lessons are completely flexible, but are all conducted at my own home in Greystanes in Sydney's west. Please feel free to contact me on my email at khfreakau@gmail.com in order to arrange a time that's convenient for you.

NOTE: I do NOT check my private messages often at all. If you would like to get through to me quickly, PLEASE email me.

Lastly, if you're interested in purchasing my resources, please see my signature. Holiday sale rates at the moment!

Best of luck with your studies,

Lenny

Last edited:

qawe

HSC
N/A
Bump for a dedicated, genuine guy who is both a highly regarded academic, as well as truly caring about others.
I know for a fact he would help his students in any way humanly possible.
Such dedication, warmth and thoroughness is a rare combination.

BUMPPPPPPP!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)