99.90 ATAR UNSW Medical Student Offering HSC (NESA) Chemistry Tutoring (4 years experience) in CBD/Kensington/Hills/Online (1 Viewer)

jennkitty

HSC
Hey guys,

I'm Jenny, and I am currently a fourth year medical student at UNSW, with fours years of experience in tutoring HSC Chemistry (including the new syllabus - NESA). I graduated from Baulkham Hills High School in 2015, with an ATAR of 99.90 (click for proof). I obtained Band 6's in all my subjects, placing me on the HSC All Rounders list.

My HSC Marks:
  • English Advanced - 95 (96 external/exam mark)
  • Mathematics Extension 1 - 99 (100 external/exam mark)
  • Mathematics Extension 2 - 94 (96 external/exam mark)
  • Chemistry - 96 (98 external/exam mark)
  • Physics - 96
  • Software Design - 95
I have experience in private tutoring and also work at a tutoring college. When I teach, I aim to explain concepts in an easy to understand manner, and ensure that my students have the required background knowledge to fully comprehend what is being taught. As opposed to simply rote learning, this would equip you with the knowledge to answer any unexpected styles of questions, so that you can maximise your marks in exams. Furthermore, I will also provide you with advice on how to best study and prepare for exams, and can offer advice on subject selection and university.

Pricing begins at:
  • $70/hour for one-on-one tutoring (in person or online)
  • $50/hour per person for a group of two
  • $40/hour per person for small groups of 3-4
Locations:
  • Online!
  • Sydney CBD
  • UNSW
  • My Home (Hills District)
  • For other locations around the hills, please contact me to ask.
If you are interested in being tutored by me, please contact me at jenn.y@outlook.com or text me at 0435421016. Limited places available.

For those interested in buying my notes: click here.

Last edited:

caaaarool

HSC
Jenny's teaching style is very clear, logical and detailed. She is also patient and willing to explain multiple times if someone does not understand.

Recommended for people who want to deepen their understanding of subjects, as well as those who have trouble understanding concepts!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)