99.90 |Chemistry trial questions sorted to dot point + answers (1 Viewer)

iStudent

HSC
Hi all! I graduated in 2014 with an ATAR of 99.90 (Chemistry: 94).

Throughout the year I've built up a document containing 30+ trial papers (300+ questions for each module excluding MCQ) sorted by dot point with sample model answers and marking guidelines. This was essential to my exam performance as it allowed me to:
- Perfect weaker areas through a large exposure to HSC-style questions targeted at certain dot points
- Improve short answer responses to band 6 standards through the use of model answers and marking guidelines (HSC marking is VERY strict and is the main struggle to B6)

Purchasing this document will undoubtedly refine your understanding of chemistry as well as help perfect your exam responses as it did for me.

Module 1 (Production of Materials) | 116 pages
Module 2 (Acidic Environment) | 129 pages
Module 3 (Chemical Managing and Monitoring) | 105 pages

Prices
Bundle of all 3 modules | $17USD : https://sellfy.com/p/rSWQ/

Option (Shipwrecks) | 88 pages | $5USD : https://sellfy.com/p/qAH5/
Option (Quanta to Quarks - Physics) | $5USD https://sellfy.com/p/63Pi/

A free link for physics core (which I did not make, but used myself): http://www.fathomingphysics.com.au/student_resources.php (site is unavailable now)

If you wish to pay by paypal (preferred) or bank transfer, please send me a PM.

Samples

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6VxeOii0tv8bWhfd0NvQ3dzUWc/view?usp=sharing

NOTE TO PREVIOUS BUYERS OF CHEMISTRY CORE
- There was a missing section, which I thought I have replaced but it appears I did not. I apologise for not finding about this in advance, but the missing section is now included as part of the samples (this is Section 2, Module 1).

UPDATE - NEW SYLLABUS
- Given the lack of resources in the new syllabus, I would still recommend these resources to refine your exam technique as many sections are still very much relevant
- Prices of all 3 modules lowered to 17USD (25AUD)

Last edited:

Immortality

Rekt by Adv. English
HSC
Re: Chemistry trial questions sorted to dot point + answers

I definitely recommend getting this. This will assist you greatly in reducing the time needed to practice those dotpoints that you are weak at. The key to acing chemistry is all about practicising how to write comprehensively and holistically, rather than staring at a textbook (tho it is important to read several textbooks to consolidate and learn the content)

QZP

HSC

This is an invaluable resource if you are serious about perfecting your short answer responses in chemistry which is essential for B6 :)

iStudent

HSC

Bump. If you're looking to work ahead by writing notes for chemistry, this document is a must! Not only will it improve your exam technique but also teach you.

UPDATE: A similar document for physics will be included FREE if you buy all 3 chem modules :) <<< link is now included attached above (this website isn't that obscure to be fair).
UPDATE 2: I also have Q2Q for physics. Enquire if interested :)

Last edited:

iStudent

HSC

bump

srishpari

HSC

Amazing resource! Would definitely suggest buying it! If you wish to make notes, or study how to answer questions more efficiently these papers are quite handy!

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC

Can you please PM me a sample, preferably for Production of Materials and Acidic Environment, thanks in advance :D

iStudent

HSC

Amazing resource! Would definitely suggest buying it! If you wish to make notes, or study how to answer questions more efficiently these papers are quite handy!
Thanks for the feedback :)

Can you please PM me a sample, preferably for Production of Materials and Acidic Environment, thanks in advance :D
PM'd :)

amitm

HSC

I would like to buy for the production of materials topic. How can I pay and access the notes

iStudent

HSC

I would like to buy for the production of materials topic. How can I pay and access the notes
I PM'd you. (check your inbox).

iStudent

HSC

Bump

iStudent

HSC

Bump. Added the website which I based the documents I made! (the physics 3 core modules).

If you want to see how useful it is, just try out the physics ones first. (it's free)

Last edited:

iStudent

HSC

Sellfy links added.
Note: I tried to keep the prices the same (They have AUD-USD conversions). Unfortunately, Paypal and Sellfy separately charge a 5% transaction fee and this has been included in the prices. I am still happy to accept payments without a middleman though.

mreditor16

HSC

BUMP! :)

iStudent

HSC

Thanks for the bump :D

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
I didn't write notes for Chemistry or spend as much time revising, but i believe the 4-5 weeks before the HSC where our chem teacher brought us to school to sit through weekly trial papers was part of the reason i could achieved a 94 in the exam whereas in Physics i literally just looked through 1-2 trial exams and some past HSC's and received a significantly lower mark. Many of the trial papers had innovative questions you wouldn't expect, and that's probably one of the things that will consolidate even increase your understanding in HSC chemistry. Only regret i have for Sciences was not getting enough trial papers to do(did not browse this site until after HSC :( ). Maybe if i did, i could have reduces those silly errors on my Chem Paper and increase my marks for extended response for physics.

Definitely Recommend these resources.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)