99.95 | 100 UMAT | 2nd NSW in FRENCH | EXPERIENCED 2U/3U MATHS, FRENCH & UMAT TUTOR (2 Viewers)

tw123

HSC
Hello :)

I'm Tina, a recent graduate from Pymble Ladies and future USYD student as part of their Double Degree Med program. I'm offering tutoring in French, French Extension, Maths (up to 3 unit level) and UMAT/interview skills. I achieved an ATAR of 99.95 and UMAT 100th percentile, and also state rank of 2nd in French. Yes, you might think ultimate nerd, but in fact, in Year 12, I was still actively involved at school, whether that be leadership, community service, music or sport, whilst also balancing social activities.

Why me?
With over two years of tutoring experience, I will help you to achieve your full potential, and do this in the most efficient manner. I will explain all concepts clearly and thoroughly, answer any questions and, most importantly, help you improve your exam technique.

Especially with the HSC, success is not dependent on what you know, but how you say what you know. For example, many French native speakers are unable to achieve high marks, not because their French is inferior, but simply because they don’t understand what markers are looking for.

Where many students go wrong is that they rote learn and don’t fully understand concepts, spending hours upon hours doing meaningless study. This sort of torture is unnecessary with efficient study and exam technique, which I will teach you.

Achievements:

HSC marks & Internal Ranks:
French Continuers - 98/100 (1/19) 2ND IN NSW
French Extension - 48/50 (1/5)
English - 97/100 (7/231)
Chemistry - 94/100 (4/70)
Maths Extension 1 - 98/100 (3/72)
Maths Extension 2 - 91/100 (6/21)

Other Relevant Stuff:
UMAT 100th percentile (score of 217)
ALC French Level 3 High Distinction
DELF B1

Scholarship Offers:
Westpac technology Cadetship
USYD School of Information Technologies Undergraduate and Vice Chancellor’s scholarships
UNSW Faculty of Science, All-Rounder Scholarship in conjunction with the Scientia Scholarship
UNSW Co-op (Commerce Information Systems)

Location and Rate:
I charge $50/hour and am based in Concord. However, I am happy to travel (libraries like Chatswood or else to you) and feel free to message me if you want to discuss details or have any other questions.

Text me on 0433063889 or email twu.pymble@gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Last edited:

kfang

HSC
Re: 99.95 ATAR | 100 UMAT | 2nd in State FRENCH | French, Maths, UMAT tutoring

Having studied with Tina since year 7, she's very highly knowledgable in all these areas! Maths and French are definitely her strong point and she's very patient with students so I would highly recommend her for getting the best marks possible :) Also, having attended French Exchange, I can safely say that she is almost fluent in spoken French and can help you to improve your marks in either reading, writing, speaking or listening!

EmmK

HSC
Re: 99.95 ATAR | 100 UMAT | 2nd in State FRENCH | French, Maths, UMAT tutoring

I know Tina personally, I was in her French and English classes in year 12 so I got to see her talent first hand, suffice it to say that this girl knows what she's doing. Obviously her marks speak for themselves, but a little more info can't hurt eh? :) Not only is she incredibly smart (obviously) but she is patient and would make a great tutor. During yr 12 she helped me with my french writing outside of class time and having that extra bit of support made a big difference to both my ability and confidence, but of course her skill extends well beyond just writing as shown by her outstanding results. Anyone would be lucky to have her as a tutor!

Last edited:

tw123

HSC
Re: 99.95 | 100 UMAT | 2nd NSW in FRENCH | EXPERIENCED 2U/3U MATHS, FRENCH & UMAT TUT

Thanks guys :) really appreciate it

Drsoccerball

HSC
Re: 99.95 | 100 UMAT | 2nd NSW in FRENCH | EXPERIENCED 2U/3U MATHS, FRENCH & UMAT TUT

hmmm...

Are you all three accounts :L...

tw123

HSC

hmmm...

Are you all three accounts :L...
Haha fair enough for you to reach that conclusion, but Em and Kirsten are actually two of my friends that I asked to leave a comment on this post :) If you want, I can PM you their contact details so you can verify that it's actually three different people on these three accounts!

tw123

HSC

bump :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)