99.95 ATAR, 99 Ext1 Maths, 98 Ext 2 Maths Tutoring - @ UNSW or Granville Region (1 Viewer)

xV1P3R

HSC
bump. Looking for a couple more students.

School's coming up, so here's your chance to brush up and clarify and doubts before jumping into new material.

Last edited:

DaShek

HSC
Hey everyone,

My name is Victor and I am currently doing a combined Commerce/ Science (Advanced Mathematics) degree at UNSW, majoring in Actuarial Studies. With my experience in doing the HSC, I can teach you the proper exam techniques and setting out required to improve your marks in Mathematics and Physics to hopefully get you into your dream course.In terms of Mathematics Extension 1 and 2, the extra skills and techniques I have picked up in my university studies will definitely enable me to explain difficult concepts in many different ways so that you truly understand them. I am also a peer support leader in Mathematics for 1st year students, so I have been able to develop my skills to better communicate teaching material. I am concerned about my students' performance and will mould my teaching style to suit them and am always happy to answer any of their queries even outside of the lesson, so I hope you will take these things into consideration.

Cheers

Hey Victor
I am a student in year 11, starting year 12 later this year. I am doing extension 1 math (generally around the 70-90% range) and planning to do extension 2 in year 12. I also do chemistry, physics, engineering studies, biology (but going to drop bio next year) and english. I am looking towards doing Actuarial studies in Uni. I was wondering what the degree is like and what is the job market for actuaries? I was also wondering about the pay scale and rising trends in the future. I have tried online research, but half the crap is not relevant to Australia and the other half is like incomplete or outdated or confusing.

I am really passionate about Math, specifically algebra. I am hoping you can help me out.
Thx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)