99.95 ATAR | Selling CHEM (95) + PHYS (95) Notes (1 Viewer)

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Can I come back at the end of 2015 *^ *?
I will be starting HSC Physics then and I'm not sure if I will still be dong Physics in the future.

Annnnd how do you want the payment to be done? Can I do it through Paypal with a reloadable credit card?

Last edited:

HSCExposed

HSC
Re: 99.95 ATAR | Selling CHEM (95) + PHYS (95) Notes ($5)

Hey everyone!

I graduated from James Ruse in 2011 with an ATAR of 99.95, and marks of 95 for both Chemistry and Physics.
I'm now selling my Chemistry and Physics notes which I used exclusively (along with past papers) to study for the HSC.

These notes go slightly beyond the prescribed syllabus at times, which I believe is always advantageous. This added edge will provide you with a more comprehensive understanding of concepts so that you can ace those higher 7-mark examination questions which require you to synthesise your knowledge into a holistic answer.

I've also ensured that every 'first-hand investigation' dotpoint is addressed in detail where appropriate, so that even if you didn't do the pracs properly at school, you'll still be able to understand the theory behind them and answer any prac questions that you might encounter.

Whether you're struggling to understand or just looking to extend your knowledge further, I sincerely hope that these notes will serve as a great reference point for your studies!

CHEMISTRY NOTES

• Production of Materials (22 pages)
  • The Acidic Environment (25 pages)
  • Chemical Monitoring and Management (27 pages)
  • Industrial Chemistry (31 pages)
PHYSICS NOTES

• Space (20 pages)
  • Motors and Generators (24 pages)
  • From Ideas to Implementation (28 pages)
  • From Quanta to Quarks (22 pages)
SAMPLES
I've attached samples of each subject below so that you can decide whether these notes are right for you! The samples contain extracts from each module to provide you with a quick overview of what you can expect from the notes.

PRICE
$5 per module.
$15 for all 4 modules of a subject.

CONTACT
Please PM me or reply below with your email.
Really want to purchase notes bro! Do you have selfy?

CodeBlue

HSC
Uni Grad
Can I come back at the end of 2015 *^ *?
I will be starting HSC Physics then and I'm not sure if I will still be dong Physics in the future.

Annnnd how do you want the payment to be done? Can I do it through Paypal with a reloadable credit card?
Yes you can certainly pay via Paypal through a reloadable credit card. PM me for further details.

Really want to purchase notes bro! Do you have selfy?
Please check the main updated post for links to Sellfy!

Hello I am interested in your Chemistry notes I sent you a PM.
Please check your inbox for a reply.

madboy1125

HSC
N/A
I just bought both the chemistry notes and physics notes. Because of these notes, I am expecting to do better in my exams. Thanks CodeBlue!

manthan1999

HSC
Im in yr 11 doing accelerated chemistry. my half-yearly is coming up could i please have you notes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)