99.95 unsw med student with 5 years experience (1 Viewer)

taimoors

HSC
Hey guys! My name is Taimoor =)

I've been teaching Year 11 and 12 Physics, Chemistry, English, and all levels of Maths for the past five years. I have tutored one-on-one and groups of up to four people, and my students have seen distinct improvements in their marks and responses to HSC questions.

I completed my HSC in 2007 and achieved:

Physics 96
Chemistry 96

English Adv 95
3U Maths 98
4U Maths 96

ATAR 99.85

I also do MED INTERVIEW TRAINING - this is an ongoing process of refinement that starts a year ahead for students really gunning for med school entry. I have inside information on what Medschools are looking for in future students!

Why choose me?

1) I have FIVEYEARS OF EXPERIENCE tutoring a diverse range of students.

2) We can learn things ahead of time so that when you learn it from your teacher, it’s revision. I believe that this pattern of relearning the same concepts from different avenues is best for understanding.

3) I give lots of homework, made by myself and from past HSC papers. My homework is usually harder than HSC questions, and more focused on whether you understand the concept. We do tests at the end of each module to ensure revision and to teach EXAM TECHNIQUE and self-marking.

4) If you are a regular student, you will have access to my COMPREHENSIVE NOTES which detail everything you need to know.

The price is negotiable, and cheaper in a group (2-5 people). I make sure that students are matched on ability before joining them into a group, so that we're not wasting your time and money

Contact me at 0425816397 or
z3254112@student.unsw.edu.au to discuss!

I'm also selling Chemistry notes (very exam orientated, concise, to the point, with all relevant information!)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)