99 ATAR | Selling PDHPE essays | HSC PDHPE (97) (1 Viewer)

deebsx

HSC
Hey guys! I'm Deb and I recently completed my HSC, receiving an atar of 99. I was ranked first internally for PDHPE at a top three selective school, and also received a HSC mark of 97 (just missed out on a state rank).

To achieve these marks, I didn't spent a lot of time cramming information into my brain and memorizing things last minute. Instead, throughout the year, I divvied up and spent time writing essays in response to questions covering all the points in the syllabus. This method, I believe, was extremely beneficial as exam questions are always based around the syllabus points, so these essays allowed me to not only absorb information, but also maintain a general awareness as to what structure and information to include.

I'm selling bundles of essays for the following topic areas

• Core 1: Health Priorities in Australia (5 essays) - $15
  • Core 2: Factors Affected Performance (8 essays) - $25
  • Options: Factors Improving Performance (8 essays) - $25
  • Options: Sports Medicine (9 essays) - $25

These essays are straightforward, answer the set question, utilize the right key terms and essay structures while also being in depth. Most are approximate 1000 to 1200 words each.

If you're interested in buying more than one essay bundle, I'm willing to make a deal to lower the price (e.g. Cores 1 and 2 for $30)!

Payment: Bank transfer or Paypal

If you have any questions or want to know the details (e.g. specific essay questions answered) feel free to send me an email!

deebsx96@hotmail.com

All the best with your upcoming exams :)!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)