99 possible?? (1 Viewer)

NubMuncher

HSC
hey guys,

Is a 99 possible with these ranks and trials marks (as an indication of performance of cohort)??

Eng Adv - 6/25 (90% trial)
MX1 - 2/8 (86% trial)
MX2 - 2/4 (79% trial)
Eco - 1/11 (97% trial)
Bus - 1/2X (96% trial)
Phys - 2/8 (89% trial)

School is in mid 200's (xD) If 99 is possible, what kind of marks do you think i need to get it in HSC? If not, what do you think i'll be looking at ATAR wise :)

Thanks!!

Last edited:

enoilgam

HSC
I reakon 97.5+. As your coming towards the top of most your subject, your ATAR will be determined by your performance on the HSC. for the exact marks you need, try experimenting with an ATAR calculator, as they are very accurate with this type of estimate.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
It's definately possible, you just have to put in the effort now since you are basically topping all your subjects.

awbeyona

HSC
It is really your external mark. failing school and acing external is much much much better than doing perfect at school and failing external. But the THEORY is that people who top school tops external (in that cohort). It is really how you perform in your external and this applies to everybody. Technically it is 50% 50% but the BOS looks that your external the most as everybody does it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)