99+ *STATE RANKING TUTOR* Business Legal Biology- Northern Beaches or Syd Uni Library (1 Viewer)

hobbs363

HSC
N/A
Hi guys

I completed the HSC last year as dux of my school with an atar of 99.35 and I am currently studying at Sydney Uni.

I am available to help you through the HSC in Business Studies, Legal Studies and Biology mainly (ask about other subjects if interested). I scored a band 6 for all my subjects (premiers award winner) and achieved state ranking (10th) for business studies.

I live on the northern beaches but it would be convinient to tutor at Sydney Uni library. Other arrangements are possible - feel free to get in touch!

Please email me if you have any questions or would like a trial session, I'm very friendly, keen and happy to help you achieve your best :)

Thanks, Holly

holly-stone@hotmail.com

russian2010

HSC
Re: 99+ *STATE RANKING TUTOR* Business Legal Biology- Northern Beaches or Syd Uni Lib

Business, Legal and Biology are apparently subjects that don't scale really well, but you managed to get a very high atar. How did you do it? Does it take a lot of study?

hobbs363

HSC
N/A
Re: 99+ *STATE RANKING TUTOR* Business Legal Biology- Northern Beaches or Syd Uni Lib

I guess so. My advice is to not get hung up about how well subjects supposedly scale, the influence of your school rank, your cohorts results etc. You've chosen your subjects and the only thing you actually have control over is how much effort your put in and thus how much reward you will get. I found this really hard to not think about as it all seemed to be going somewhat against me. Just concentrate on doing your best - you only get one chance (unless you repeat of course!) make the most of it and have no regrets!! Research was a key area I think that helped me along, of course it took up much more time but getting really stuck in to your material and reading it from different sources/different formats was all really helpful, going the extra mile actually made things more interesting and really helped seperate me from other students in my opinion. Good Luck with your HSC!

determine

Premium Member
HSC

Hey!! Congrats on your results :)

Out of interest, what was your mark in Business Studies?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)