A Car For Sale! Urgent! Urgent! (1 Viewer)

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Fuck off you indian tosser, you just cant stop being a loser can you? This car of yours (and i use the word 'yours' loosley) is no doubt a beaten up old kingswood that your grandpa has been driving around in for the last 45 years, which you 'borrowed' off him in order to impress the chicks (not that a well groomed sexy indian who wears the latest clothes and fucks super models every night such as yourself needs a car to pick up chicks) *coughs to death on own sarcasm and wit* Anyway back to the point of my post:

YOU ARE A GAY PIECE OF SHIT

Pleasure chatting to you again tosser :D

Sourie

hi...look due to overwhelming demand and inquiries only chicks who i ahve given approval to in looks may ring...please send a photo of yourself to my email and from there i will give you the go ahead if up to standards....

thankyou come again!

Felix: I

somebody says they know his address?

umm...how about throwing a huge open party at his place, post little poster ads throughout the entire sydney region...could be interesting..

phunky

haha

This post has gotten rather interesting...
U that's trying to sell ur civicshould just chill... Not everyone in the wolr wants a civic, an just cos someone is happy with heir daewoo or whatever doesn't mean they can't afford ur car!
I have money and I still only want a bomb for now to drive *old cars have cute personality*
Good luck trying to sell ur "full sic" car...
:p

Alex

Sourie, you are one finished person, cant wait till the end of school b.y.o party at your place on the 15th. Its gonna go off

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
in the venerable words of the bloodhound gang:

that's some funny fuckin shit muthafucka.

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Thanks for your input salad, but you left out something....like an insult to the indian tosser :p

Stop Booting Me

Originally posted by Alex
Sourie, you are one finished person, cant wait till the end of school b.y.o party at your place on the 15th. Its gonna go off
yes byo as nothing will be supplied....except the many many model chicks that sleep in my room of course....but they will be used by me since none of you other losers or carpet munchers know how to do it!!

Stop Booting Me

yes i didnt even mention that you dirty little boy......hmm weird how your mind thinks up these weird things.....

anyway i reffering to the women in your family....oh but wait i said models didnt i so no none would actually make it into the house...

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Well at least you realised i was male...im impressed, you usually confuse most males as 'super model women'

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
ROFL!!

What a pathetic little excuse for a person, he's probably an albino midget that cant go out in sunlight or he catches on fire or something, and the only people he talks to are those he can insult over the net...Sourie you are a loser who needs a really good flogging.

On a side note, mandy im pretty proud of the flogging we've given this tosser tonight, we can go to sleep content that we've done our part in the eternal fight against gay losers such as Sourie

Felix: I

who's the person that knows sourie's address? post it up for the good of humankind!

stressed02

hahaha sorry i just posted that in the wrong thread - but its still about Sourie, so i guess its still relevant !:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)