A gang rape of a 10 year old or gang bang with a consenting 10 year old? (1 Viewer)

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
And you're even more fun to toy with than I first thought as well! :D

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ame2530 said:
You think thats love and attention??
rape is love is it now?
What is love?
Baby don't hurt me... don't hurt me... no more!

ame2530

HSC
why the fuck would you stir shit up about this, it's a god damn serious thing that happened to her and because i am standing up for it, your going to make fun of it... because i am a woman?

ame2530

HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
so, who here likes smacking women around for a bit of fun? i know i do :D
Look here, you arent even part of this fucking arguement. You are the fucking mature one that had to bring my sexuality into it...

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
ame2530 said:
rape is love is it now?
my god, your even more fucked up than once thought
it's a form of love. there's some goddamn ugly women out there and it's the closest thing to love they'll ever experience. they should be counting themselves lucky. damn bitches.

ame2530

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Oh and of course she can't speak because she's black!

Now who is the racist and the disgrace...

Fucking Hypocrite.
I wasnt being racist on any part... if you had read it properlly and not bloody interpretted and twisted my words then maybe you would have understood.

For one, I was talking about children in GENERAL... they can't speak for themselves, because they are scared no one will believe them, no one will help them and no one will be there for them and support them

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
pfft no, cause you're a kid who doesn't know better. you bit the bait and we lured you in. welcome to the first of many trolls. this is the real world honey, and not everyone's going to agree with you.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
ame2530 is the only person in this thread talking sense, the rest of you have deep emotional issues and need to grow up.

ame2530

HSC
Schroedinger said:
It seems Freud's cock is the only cock you like!
Now you're another fucking mature one arent you... personall attacks make you feel more superior does it??

AAO89

[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]
HSC
I just heard about this on the news tonite i cant beleve we let men get away with this sort of thing these days. Its like were stuck in the 16th century!

ame2530

HSC
Schroedinger said:
There are no girls with good personalities.

A good personality consists of a chick with a little hard body, who will satisfy all sexual demands without being too slutty about things, and who essentially will keep her dumb fucking mouth shut. The only girls with good personalities who are smart or maybe funny or halfway intelligent or talented, though God knows what the fuck that means, are ugly chicks. And this is because they have to make up for how fucking unnattractive they are.
Turn fucking gay then if you arent happy with women, maybe then you would grow up

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
it's a form of love. there's some goddamn ugly women out there and it's the closest thing to love they'll ever experience. they should be counting themselves lucky. damn bitches.
I know rite? I saw this fat ugly lady on the crime channel in this serial rapist case and she was liek "omg I got raeped and he had a knife"

I was like.. "you know you wanted it fatty"

ame2530

HSC
Schroedinger said:
That's the same Idiotic logic that let Kevin Rudd get into power.
Bloody Lefties.
I AM NOT A FUCKING LEFTIE!!
i just belive that you, as well as others on this forum need to fucking look at hwat you are saying... how would you feel if it was your fucking sister that was raped by 9 men???
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL???

ame2530

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Yeah I wouldn't choose to be gay, unlike you.

Some boy treated you bad so you thought you'd munch more carpet than a malfunctioning Dyson, great.
Oh, so now you fucking know me do you???

stop stereotyping, its not a good look, seriosuly

AAO89

[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]
HSC
just reading this thread and some of the views here worry me. like i was touched by this creep when i was 10...... and it's not a joke at all, it still hurts me now, i cant imagine what this girl will go through for the rest of her life because of this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)