A girl not wanting a relationship.......... (YET) (1 Viewer)

Evansy

HSC
Also dude she is also a virgin so i dont think she wants to be fucked so yeah i think thats out of the picture

GSTARRAW

Evansy said:
Also dude she is also a virgin so i dont think she wants to be fucked so yeah i think thats out of the picture
Ain't hard to paint it in the picture :D

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Evansy said:
All virgins want to be fucked. Trust me.

Paroissien

HSC
Really, you already know what you want to do that, so stop asking for advice, and just do it

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Okay she's a virgin... have you hooked up with her at all yet? Do you know for certain that she's not just a pricktease who's messing you around?

a8o

HSC
Beckiki_S said:
Okay she's a virgin... have you hooked up with her at all yet? Do you know for certain that she's not just a pricktease who's messing you around?
The one female reply in this thread and not some bullshit posturing.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
There's more fish in the sea son! Go for some other ho's.

S

Shuter

Yes, I would just recommend you pretty much sever the contact. You tried and you failed, now try someone else.

uwsstudent

HSC
stay or let it go

i think she swings from side to side, she wants to keep doing stuff with u yet for some reason she says she doesn't want a relationship, that kind of swing makes her feel good, since she doesn't have to face a clear decision, u better make clear with her, cause then u can be sure of everything

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
maybe its a self defense thing, lots of girls these days are used to guys hooking up with them and then being totally uninterested the next day. maybe hang around for a month or so and let her know youre interested (without being like "plz go out with me"), see what happens, if it doesnt go any further then she doesnt want anything.

slip

HSC
this happened to me about 2 months ago, the girl said same things, i said she liked me to me, but didnt want a relationship yet...

we hooked up and then about a week later she decided she didnt really like me, and that was that.

so based on that im going to say forget it.

but you obviously want to go for it, its your life so go for.

i might add that this girl has now started calling me again after ive been kinda prickish to her.. so it will be amusing to see what happens

oh and PS *throws a keyboard at bekki_s*

Evansy

HSC
i just got off the phone to this chic and she has been telling me that she is very very interested cz she treats guys who she isnt interested in very differently, so yeah she is very interested, but she is just getting over all the bullshit she is going through in her life, like the previous relationships

S

Shuter

I think he does, here I'll do it:

"I am going to screw you around and take out my problems on you. You will actually never get anywhere with me no matter how much I let you think that I like you. I am a bitch and I'll see how much I can mooch out of you before you finally see how much of a hoe I am".

HSC
Evansy said:
i dotn know if i could handle it but this chic is also soo hot

i might be wrong, but you sound like you lust after her...if so, why are you so dissapointed in the thought of being used? At least your lust is satisfied.

Evansy

HSC
na im not just in it for lust, this girl is completely different to alot of chics i have met, she is telling me to back off until she sorts out her life, until then we are going to continue our friendship so yeah go figure

Evansy

HSC
i think i will do that just wait just for a while longer, things just seem to get better and better each day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)