fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
playboy2njoy said:
Who cares. He is not a 'God' among us.
shut up boy, it's called hyperbole. Calm the fuck down! Why are you so jealous? You should go to the doctor immediately, you seem to be suffering from tall-poppy syndrome.

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
fleepbasding said:
Yes, gorgo (aka Chris) has won a glittering array of literary prizes. I take off my hat to him, and congratulate him bigtime on his many recent achievements. He even has an SMH article (hopelessly) devoted to him- http://www.smh.com.au/news/arts/brilliant-young-writers-poetic-licence/2005/11/12/1131578272648.html - check it!

Just wanted everyone to know about this young man's stunning achievements. Congratulations from all us here from the BoS team.
Yes, I suspected it was gorgo when he said his EE2 major work (great stuff, by the way) was an examination of the emotion of grief. His achievements are truly something, especially when considering they were all amid the HSC.

And playboy, your negativity is truly sickening sometimes. Lighten up.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
By the way, he also appeared on "stateline" a couple of weeks ago for that poetry competition refered to in the SMH article. Famous!

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Yes, congrats. indeed.

what an awesome accomplishment

well done!... Melbourne's School of Creative Arts will be having brawls with other creative arts schools to have Gorgo (Chris) all for themselves after they read that article!!!

once again well done!

gorgo31

HSC
Thanks a lot guys, I'm genuinely stoked with your kindness :)

BOSers do a lot of awesome things, and it's really cool that we can recognise their achievements. Here's to continued BOSer success in the future!

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
playboy2njoy said:
There is a new religion. Looks like a number of converts are in this thread.
It's called appreciating our peers, something you don't seem to understand. Obviously you're not an intellectual like me, because you failed to identify hyperbole, even after I explained it for you in post number 3 of this thread.

This thread is about appreciation, not your idiotic insinuations.

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
playboy2njoy said:
There is a new religion. Looks like a number of converts are in this thread.
I believe envy is a sin.

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
playboy2njoy said:
Right. Theres a difference between exaggeration and insinuation. And you were obviously insinuating that this man is a deity of some sort.
Dude, with every post you're making yourself seem like an egotistical, arrogant and jealous fool. Just quit while you're behind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)