• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

A little tip for studying... (2 Viewers)

tempco

HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
hahah yeah totalli agree..at home i just stay on bored all day and eat all day and watch useless shows lyk jerry springer alll day..........i will do all of that even if i have an exam tomoz..i have no self discipline wotsoever...hahha
It's all a matter of perspective... you have so much self discipline that you are able to ignore your urge to study! That's commendable!! :D

tempco

HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
rofl! try telling that to my mum... hahah
I've tried telling that to my mum... now I have a scar the size of lake eyre. >_>

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
argh i have a question bout studying in general , lately all ive been doing is going over notes i memorized over and over again , my question is once im finished with the particular topic at school should i still be going over them? or concentrate on the new topic? Cause that would mean everyday i would have to Study the old topic and the new topic if i concentrated on both , you kno what i mean

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by amoz_lilo
Townhall library in the Sydney CBD is good, its very quiet, with the air cons humming away, the only problem is the rush for seating places ;-)

the hum of the aircons make me go to sleep. :eek:

tempco

HSC
Originally posted by Seraph
argh i have a question bout studying in general , lately all ive been doing is going over notes i memorized over and over again , my question is once im finished with the particular topic at school should i still be going over them? or concentrate on the new topic? Cause that would mean everyday i would have to Study the old topic and the new topic if i concentrated on both , you kno what i mean
You'll definitely have to put time aside for revision, as well as doing work on the present topic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)