a question for all previous undertakers of EXT2... (1 Viewer)

O.osezZ

HSC
I'm wondering if everyone feels completely satisfied with their MJ once they've sent it in to the BOS? Or are you left thinking "I should have changed that... ", "I could have put something extra...", "Why is that in there?!" and various other things?

Asking because although I am being reassured my MJ isn't going to get a sub-par mark, I'm not sure if I'll ever be truly happy with it. Currently I keep thinking that even a whole year isn't enough to finish this work...

bottomsup

HSC
Once I finished my MW I didn't think about it much because I had other subjects and exams preoccupying my thoughts.
Wait for your results and let that determine whether or not you should be satisfied with your work. :wave:

Emma_Kate

HSC
Once I had handed mine in, like bottomsup, I didn't really think about it much - afterall you have so much tudy to do for trials etc you don't get much time to think about it. However after that, I did start to stress quite a bit (and I even noticed a sentence in my major work that I thought I had deleted, but had accidently left in!!). I freaked out about this for a while, then wondered what the markers would think of my short story, wether it was any good etc. In essence at the time I wasn't really that happy with it (having said that, I always second guess my school work).
The good news was that I had a mentor who reassured me, and when the marks came out I couldn't have wished for anything else(very high 40s, sometimes wonder what I would have gotten if I had take then sentence out, oh well!)...so moral of the story is, just be happy with what you hand in, you can't change it so try not to stress to much!

diamondblue

HSC
N/A
i really hated mine and was quite depressed with what i ended up handing in but when i got me results back i ended up getting 46/50 (lots of people get 49-50 for this subject but it was still a decent mark). We can only do the best we can at the time and if you feel you have done that by the end of the year then you will be happy with it even if your not sure it will score 50/50.

shimmy&shine

HSC
I did poetry for my mw and when i read over a couple of my poems now i want to change so many things. even if it's just an indentation or ONE SINGLE COMMA. it really bugged me for a sec that i couldn't change it, but anyway no point in complaining.

once you hand it in, it's in. there's no turning back. i think it's worst for procrastinators, which i am :p , who rush everything in the last minute and know that if they were given one more day it could be absolutely perfect. but no, there is always, "never enough time", lol.

be happy with what you hand in, and anyway, you're usually too busy studying for the hsc exams coming up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)