A question I really want an answer to... (1 Viewer)

MzRobinHood97

HSC
Say, for instance, you wanted to do a degree graduate entry (i.e. anything). Are you allowed to get a job from the undergraduate degree and work there until you get accepted(if there is a test you need to do i.e. Gamsat) or while studying for the graduate degree?

I've always wanted to know!

D94

HSC
N/A
Say, for instance, you wanted to do a degree graduate entry (i.e. anything). Are you allowed to get a job from the undergraduate degree and work there until you get accepted(if there is a test you need to do i.e. Gamsat) or while studying for the graduate degree?

I've always wanted to know!
That makes little to no sense.

You can work without a degree. You can work during your undergraduate study. You can work after receiving your undergraduate degree. Should you decide to apply for post-graduate study, of course you can work before receiving a place, during your study, and obviously after graduating with a post-graduate degree.

Has your question been answered?

MzRobinHood97

HSC
That makes little to no sense.

You can work without a degree. You can work during your undergraduate study. You can work after receiving your undergraduate degree. Should you decide to apply for post-graduate study, of course you can work before receiving a place, during your study, and obviously after graduating with a post-graduate degree.

Has your question been answered?
What I meant was, a job with the UNDERGRADUATE certificate after you received it and are continuing to study graduate entry whilst continuing this job.

D94

HSC
N/A
What I meant was, a job with the UNDERGRADUATE certificate after you received it and are continuing to study graduate entry whilst continuing this job.
Does this following scenario describe your question?

Robin has completed an undergraduate degree in Chemistry. Robin is currently working as a scientist at the CSIRO. Robin has been accepted in Medicine via a graduate entry program. Robin is wondering whether or not he may continue to work at the CSIRO whilst studying Medicine.

If so, then that is completely up to you, and whether or not you have time to study. There are many post-graduate students who work full time and also study - it may be part time or full time. Your employer may or may not be supportive of this. It doesn't matter if this work is related to your undergraduate degree. You don't even need to work in the area of your undergraduate degree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)