• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

A question (2 Viewers)

allira92

HSC
our school has only just been complete for 2 years now so when i was in yr 7 it only went to yr 9 and we were scared of them, but anyway

the other day we were outside of english and 2 yr 7 kids wanted to go to their locker, one kid used his manners and we let him throu but the other on just said "move it" then one of the girls in the way who is rather tall might i add goes excuse me and then on of the yr 11 boys goes i think she is telling u to use your manners and then the yr 7 goes i think u should get a haircut another yr 11 goes wow i dont remember bein that short and the first yr 11 goes i dont remember being that stupid then the yr 7 goes its cause u still are stupid and he picked up his bag and pushed through everyone

they r all rather rude

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
they're all so bloody annoying. like, i was incredibly respectful to the seniors when i was little, and now they're just getting to be annoying little brats. hopefully the presence of jerseys will instil a little more respect into them. as my hsc approaches i'm just going to get more and more shitty and just barge them out of the way.

simplyyme

HSC
god i noticed this too, the yr 7's have no respect for anyone with a bit of authority over them,
it's freaking annoying when these little yr 7's walk around and act like they own the place -_-"

it's the same freaking thing with the other grades at my school too: yr 8-10's are just seriously groups of tbs who think they're cool because they shuffle or smoke >_> the yr 11 are slightly better then them, at least they don't walk around being hard cunts.

klaris

HSC
I'm only in Yr 10 but I know what you mean. 7-9 are the worst offenders, soo rude. they walk around like they own the place, when they're on the bottom of the food chain atm, stupid kids...

Miss Code

HSC
WOW I started this ages ago! BUT!

The other day was walking past a class of year 7s the bell had went for hometime, they had there arms out to not let anyone pass, i walked right into them telling them to move the fuck out of our way, seriously wasnt happy.

Wednesday - canteen line, waiting... 10mins later still waiting.. almost at the front of the line a little year 7 walks up and goes to her friend "hey, buy me something" *starts handing money over* I grab her by the shirt and said "dont even think about it NOW get to the back of the line and WAIT your turn" she actually listened and left!! hehe felt heaps good (and my friend was proud) and I'm not a angry person, one who never sticks up for myself but was over their shit!

Was then in a meeting yesterday and we were talking about the way the year 7 brats act and the teacher actually told us we have to do it because its not right the respect thing

How's everyone else going?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)