A Situation that has Freaked Me Out (1 Viewer)

JSGarnes

HSC
When I was finishing my English Paper 2 today, something struck me as I wrote my student number one each page of my exam booklet. I'm quite sure that I didn't write my student number on the inside of my booklets for Paper 1 and I was wondering how much I should be worrying about this.

Do all the papers from the exam and centre go together, making it easier to sort out these mistakes? Or does the blue slip we fill in serve a purpose that might save my marks?

I'm pretty sure I wrote my number on the front of each booklet.

I apologise if this problem of mine seems petty, I'll appreciate anyone who can help reassure me. Thanks in advance.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
Do we have to write our student number on every page? I have only written it on the front of the booklets...

neverbee

HSC
N/A
we were told not to bother writing stu or cent no on the inside pages of the book but "could if we really wanted to"

the examiner said in over 20 years in her position she'd not once seen books fall apart.

If what she said is true, id say you have no problems if you did write it on the front of the books

T

Testpilot

Its just a precaution in case the writing books fall apart. As said before nothing to worry about.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I was also worried about writing your student number and centre number of every inside page of the booklets; they never mentioned anything about them and I never bothered with writing inside any of them.

bananasmoothy

SHAKEN not StIrReD
HSC
We were strongly encouraged to. When we walked in and were waiting for the others to finish coming in, and the supervisors to do blah, etc. we were encouraged to fill in every single page. Like previously said, it's just a precaution. Now that I think about it, probably would've gotten more marks with *certain* pages missing... ah well.

P

pLuvia

bananasmoothy said:
We were strongly encouraged to. When we walked in and were waiting for the others to finish coming in, and the supervisors to do blah, etc. we were encouraged to fill in every single page. Like previously said, it's just a precaution. Now that I think about it, probably would've gotten more marks with *certain* pages missing... ah well.
Same, they checked it when they were going around signing the blue forms

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
our marker told us we had to or else /puzzled its a good idea because i dont think its so much the booklet falling apart, but being damaged in some other way like torn when one booklet and part of another are picked up at the same time an stuff.

It will be fine though, unless you are very very unlucky.

s2indie

HSC
I didn't write it on every single page - once every 3-4 pages when I was trying to think of what else to write.

Don't worry about it.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
hey guys, i wrote 21/10/06 for paper 1 :(

will i be raped?
I'm sure you'll be fine, they know what day the exam was and it's no where near as important compared to other things on the front cover. ;)

Cpt obvious

HSC
I dont think i wrote what exam i did for the AoS you know that huge box that says examination do you think they will realise if i put the date?

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
Bookie said:
ours had 'english paper 1' printed on it.

i thought everyones did.
yeh same here.

our booklets were already printed on for that box, and the supervisor warned us not to write if we were advanced or standard or watever. (i think that's why it was already printed, considering everyone in the state did the same paper)

kerfuffle

HSC
I wrote my numbers down as I progessed through the booklet.
The supervisors gave us time at the beginning to let us fill the blue form and the front covers of the booklets.

ane_st

HSC
Our supervisors have to check everyone off at the end of the exam.... Every single student in english paper 1 and 2 had every page checked by a supervisor.... And we cant leave if ours hasnt been checked...

Anyone elses supervisors do this???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)