A Weird Happening (1 Viewer)

fatso134

HSC
here's my real life happening story that happened to a friend of mine ^^;;

my friend.. he went to this temple (buddhist) and like he met everyone dere and dey were all very welcoming both guys and girls anyways.. dere was a guy in particular who was like EXTREMELY NICE.. after a month and a half.. my friend.. he went to the guy's place.. and wen in the guy's room he got hugged from behind.. my friend atm thought OMG WTH?? but den later brushed it off thinking it was only good intention.. like a friendly gesture.. anyways my friend now doubting whether the guy was straight or not.. had an argument with his mother.. and so stayed out all day.. the temple guy rang him and was like where are u , ill come and see you.. anyways so de guy goes see him and this was like 12 am and they go to my friend's home.. once again.. the hugs my friend from behind.. and when it was time to sleep the guy wrapped his legs around my friend.. IT SCARED THE SHITS OUTTA HIM!! lol.. and den wot hpnd afterwards was my friend sed to the guy to go slp and he went into his mum's room to slp.. anyways.. a day after dat the temple guy tells my friend dat he is bisexual.. MY FRIEND GOT SCARED.. not dat he had anything against bi's and stuff just dat the thought u noe a gay guy hu noes he got a gf and is straight is hitting on him was daunting.. anyways.. the next day after my friend found out the guy was gay.. after school 3:05-4:30 my friend recieved 40 missed calls no joke 40 missed calls from the temple guy.. den he got home.. and when chatting on fone with his gf.. non stop the guy rang every 2 minutes.. it was like the temple guy trying to brk them apart or something brking the communication.. and then... my friend told temple guy he was slping.. and then the communication btwn him and temple guy stoped for the day.. the next day after school friend had detention after school and turned his fone off.. the temple guy cudnt contact him and showed up at my friend's home door.. ok den the stroy stops dere cos i dunno wot hpnd after dat...

but how should my friend brk it off to the temple guy? srsly its an obsession aint it? btw the temple guy is 23 yrs of age.. my friend is 17 ..

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
coherence is overrated

Foxodi

HSC
I should get a medal for reading and understanding that.
Go back to school :/

CieL

HSC
You friend should just tell the guy he doesn't swing that way.

Evilo

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Schroedinger's Cliffnote Translation Service:

Oh fuck it I'm not going to bother this is atrocious. Learn how to spell and punctuate you stupid fuck.
i'm going to agree. Dont bother reading this post because the OP can't spell.

fatso134

HSC
omg u people are lame i swear.... T__________T:; i;ve never met a pickier bunch than u people.. anyways.. T______T;; i was just asking for suggestions on how to brk it off.. i mean.. T______T;; its jst dat the guy is imensly crazy and its driving my friend nuts T_______T; dont u think its all a bit over board tho? i swear the females of this whole forum only understands whereas u males just complain about everything!!! including grammar and spelling like omg!!!

Evilo

HSC
fatso134 said:
omg u people are lame i swear.... T__________T:; i;ve never met a pickier bunch than u people.. anyways.. T______T;; i was just asking for suggestions on how to brk it off.. i mean.. T______T;; its jst dat the guy is imensly crazy and its driving my friend nuts T_______T; dont u think its all a bit over board tho? i swear the females of this whole forum only understands whereas u males just complain about everything!!! including grammar and spelling like omg!!!
I can’t read this post either. Can you please convert your original post to English with correct grammar (and spelling), and then we will attempt to help you.

Last edited:

sca

HSC
fatso134 said:

It's not just the guys, when you type like that you look like a twat. It'd probably be less effort to just write out the full words and drop the random extra full stops and (semi)colons.

All your friend needs to do is tell the guy that he isn't into guys, and to stop contacting him as it's coming across as a bit obsessive. S'not rocket science.

wikiwiki

Fear and Trembling
HSC
I think the root of the problem is the fact that buddhism is gay.

Tell your friend to get a manly religion, like worshipping fucking

THOR

boris

Banned
HSC
seriously, far too long, didn't read.

saw something about a buddhism and lost interest immediately.

jordankuai22

HSC
fatso134 said:
here's my real life happening story that happened to a friend of mine ^^;;

my friend.. he went to this temple (buddhist) and like he met everyone dere and dey were all very welcoming both guys and girls anyways.. dere was a guy in particular who was like EXTREMELY NICE.. after a month and a half.. my friend.. he went to the guy's place.. and wen in the guy's room he got hugged from behind.. my friend atm thought OMG WTH?? but den later brushed it off thinking it was only good intention.. like a friendly gesture.. anyways my friend now doubting whether the guy was straight or not.. had an argument with his mother.. and so stayed out all day.. the temple guy rang him and was like where are u , ill come and see you.. anyways so de guy goes see him and this was like 12 am and they go to my friend's home.. once again.. the hugs my friend from behind.. and when it was time to sleep the guy wrapped his legs around my friend.. IT SCARED THE SHITS OUTTA HIM!! lol.. and den wot hpnd afterwards was my friend sed to the guy to go slp and he went into his mum's room to slp.. anyways.. a day after dat the temple guy tells my friend dat he is bisexual.. MY FRIEND GOT SCARED.. not dat he had anything against bi's and stuff just dat the thought u noe a gay guy hu noes he got a gf and is straight is hitting on him was daunting.. anyways.. the next day after my friend found out the guy was gay.. after school 3:05-4:30 my friend recieved 40 missed calls no joke 40 missed calls from the temple guy.. den he got home.. and when chatting on fone with his gf.. non stop the guy rang every 2 minutes.. it was like the temple guy trying to brk them apart or something brking the communication.. and then... my friend told temple guy he was slping.. and then the communication btwn him and temple guy stoped for the day.. the next day after school friend had detention after school and turned his fone off.. the temple guy cudnt contact him and showed up at my friend's home door.. ok den the stroy stops dere cos i dunno wot hpnd after dat...

but how should my friend brk it off to the temple guy? srsly its an obsession aint it? btw the temple guy is 23 yrs of age.. my friend is 17 ..
this is quite possibly the shittest post ever.

have you ever discovered the "Enter" key!???
its there for a reason, jerkoff.

Sadiah

HSC
Hahahaha,,, How funny, Do you not realize that no one cares about what happened to your so-called "friend". I mean, what the hell are you doing online and making up stupid bull shit threads..if you care so much for your friend why dont you go help him out, huh? Lol...Freak of nature!​

Evilo

HSC
fatso1234 - im sorry, but i had no idea how stupid u were until u started talking

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I wonder what the difference is between
T____T:;
T____T;; and
T____T;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)