Because...

I'VE GOT A LOVELY BUNCH OF COCONUTS, DIDDLE DEE DEE DEE

CGUE

Banned
HSC
N/A
fatso134 said:
here's my real life happening story that happened to a friend of mine ^^;;

my friend.. he went to this temple (buddhist) and like he met everyone dere and dey were all very welcoming both guys and girls anyways.. dere was a guy in particular who was like EXTREMELY NICE.. after a month and a half.. my friend.. he went to the guy's place.. and wen in the guy's room he got hugged from behind.. my friend atm thought OMG WTH?? but den later brushed it off thinking it was only good intention.. like a friendly gesture.. anyways my friend now doubting whether the guy was straight or not.. had an argument with his mother.. and so stayed out all day.. the temple guy rang him and was like where are u , ill come and see you.. anyways so de guy goes see him and this was like 12 am and they go to my friend's home.. once again.. the hugs my friend from behind.. and when it was time to sleep the guy wrapped his legs around my friend.. IT SCARED THE SHITS OUTTA HIM!! lol.. and den wot hpnd afterwards was my friend sed to the guy to go slp and he went into his mum's room to slp.. anyways.. a day after dat the temple guy tells my friend dat he is bisexual.. MY FRIEND GOT SCARED.. not dat he had anything against bi's and stuff just dat the thought u noe a gay guy hu noes he got a gf and is straight is hitting on him was daunting.. anyways.. the next day after my friend found out the guy was gay.. after school 3:05-4:30 my friend recieved 40 missed calls no joke 40 missed calls from the temple guy.. den he got home.. and when chatting on fone with his gf.. non stop the guy rang every 2 minutes.. it was like the temple guy trying to brk them apart or something brking the communication.. and then... my friend told temple guy he was slping.. and then the communication btwn him and temple guy stoped for the day.. the next day after school friend had detention after school and turned his fone off.. the temple guy cudnt contact him and showed up at my friend's home door.. ok den the stroy stops dere cos i dunno wot hpnd after dat...

but how should my friend brk it off to the temple guy? srsly its an obsession aint it? btw the temple guy is 23 yrs of age.. my friend is 17 ..
wow omg you talk like my fwends outside skool its ppl like u i wanna hang out with sometimes!!! ^_^
fuck these nerdy cunts

fatso134

HSC
CGUE said:
wow omg you talk like my fwends outside skool its ppl like u i wanna hang out with sometimes!!! ^_^
fuck these nerdy cunts
ahahaha i wrote it and i didnt expect to get soo much criticism like OMG O_O;; lol such controversy over my net language

brainwashed39

HSC
there is a word that has been recently invented for situations such as the one your "friend" is in... and that word is: "NO!"
or if you want to go all out : "NO! thankyou"

and you can spell however you please, just don't expect people to take you seriously if you write like you're typing with your fist. (this is probably where someone responds with "FIST HIM" haha)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)