A1 Grand Prix (1 Viewer)

vwola

HSC
Hey does anyone know how much it costs for the Eastern Creek round (on race day).
I'm thinking of maybe going to watch it...see what all the hype is about (despite the fact Eastern Creek is a goddam boring circuit not catered for international racing).

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
$55 for race day. General admin.

Eastern creek is a good drivers circuit, however, last time I went there the facilities were shit, but they have been upgraded now to international standards.

vwola

HSC
Alright. Kool thanks.
And is it me or is the NZ team beating Aust. in the standings...hmmmm

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Thats because Australia has christian jones, who got in because of his last name.

Ther Germans need to find a better driver. Same with the Netherlands, Jos keeps crashing :p

johnny_87

HSC
Well after CART finishes Will Power will be back.

And Will Davidson is there. Let's hope Christian Jones doesn't get to race again.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
The Germans need Heinz. But he was in hospital - had a heavy DTM crash.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I read about that. As soon as I read the headline, I thought, geez Komit will be upset about that. Seriously, I did!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
$55 for race day. General admin.

Eastern creek is a good drivers circuit, however, last time I went there the facilities were shit, but they have been upgraded now to international standards.
so they now have bottled water?

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
The place still smells like shit though. I dare you to drive past the track with all your windows down. I dare you.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I could do that easy. Why? Cause I go to a uni which is on a farm - the cows smell, getting to uni smells I'm travelling out through windsor and it smells of cow shit.

If I do it, can i get $100?

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Yeh. I'll give you one hundred bucks but you have to spend it at the Eastern Creek Kart track where I will kick your ass. :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Don't I get a practice run because I've never been go-karting before?

Once I get used to it, I'll kick your ass :)

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Sure, why not. I'll even give you a full lap head start and I will still ended up passing and lapping you.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Hehe ... full of confidence, hey. But you won't beat me when you start a lap down :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
No you won't.

I watched the Portugal round last night :D It was great, thats if, I could actually keep up with the laps. hmm ... one hour, minue commerical breaks to show both the sprint race and the main race, also a feature on drivers playing golf! <- Thats just what I always wanted to see. The racing was excellent though, great scrap between Germany and USA, until Jos crashed into Germany. I think at just about every round he has crashed into someone :rolleyes:

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
Wow, a great Eastern Creek for team Australia so far...

Out of the top 10 in pretty much every session to date. So much for the home track advantage

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
OMG! That was a brilliant race! Those things are so much better in real life than what they are on tv. I could put the volume up on tv on 100, and it would not match the sound that those things produce!

I'm now deaf and redder than a ferrari :p

Everytime Jos went into the hairpin at the final corner I thought he was going to crash into the guy infront. But he didn't.

And the Japanese driver was lucky to escape as well, uninjured.

Team Australia finished 6 in the main race. Although, it seemed that there was more laps under safety car, than what there was green flag racing. I'm definately going again next year :D Great racing.

*Ouch my arms are sunburnt* :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)